15. Sharp Pains

Bella's POV

The guys went away for a week, which is something they do every year two weeks before the season. They do some team bonding and just hang out. The guys should be home in three days and I'm having a really hard time without Tyler. All I really want is to wake up to his handsome face and his morning kisses.

I've spent the past few days with Brielle. She's still a wreck and according to Ty, Jamie is too. He didn't want to go on the team trip, but Tyler and Jordie forced him. They were just going to let him mope around on a decision that he made.

Brielle has come to the point where she doesn't want to hear anything about Jamie. All she wants to hear is that he's okay. He broke her heart, yet all she cares about is how he's doing. We've been shopping and just staying in to watch Netflix. Although, we haven't been home because Brielle refuses to go back. So, we've been hanging out with Tori in her apartment. This reminds me a lot of our dorms. We'd always be in each other's rooms, leaving the door wide open for who ever wanted to walk in.

My phone started to buzz next to me with one of my favorite pictures popping up on the screen. I was standing in front of a mirror and Tyler was on his knees kissing my flat belly. My belly still hasn't grown, but it's hardened a little bit. Soon enough it would have to grow. I almost missed the call because I was lost in the picture that was lighting up my screen.

"Hey Baby Daddy! Whatcha up to?"

"Heyyy. Just finished paint balling. How are my girls?"

"We're good. Just missing you", I regretted what I just said when I heard Tyler sigh.

"I'll be home early Sunday morning Beautiful. Then we have to solve this Brielle-Jamie issue", he gave a sad sounding chuckle.

"Okay. Well, I'm going to go to bed. I'm really tired, but all I did was sit around all day", I laughed.

"Remember, you are growing another human. I'd be concerned if you weren't tired", I heard him chuckle making my heart beat pick up.

"I love you so much"

"I love you so much too. Goodnight babe"

"Goodnight baby. Stay safe"

I expected him to hang up, but he didn't. I listened to him breathe into the phone.

"Ya know baby, that's when you were supposed to hang up"

"Yea, but you were supposed to, too", he said making me giggle.

"For real this time. I love you and goodnight"

"I love you too. Goodnight", he chuckled again driving me crazy and then hung up.

----------------------------------------
I woke up the next morning to find Brielle on the living room couch. She hadn't been home since her and Jamie broke up almost two weeks ago. The TV was on and she was looking at it, but not really watching it.

"Bri", her head turned toward me and her eyes were bloodshot.

"Hi", was all she said starring back at me.

"I didn't know you were here", I sat next to her.

"Yea, I couldn't sleep last night. I miss Jamie too much. So, I came here knowing he's not home and I had the key. I tried to sleep in his bed thinking his scent would soothe me, but it just made me think more.", her eyes weren't full of tears like they have been for the past week.