2. Rough

Warning: Sexual Content

Bella's POV

"Wake up, wake up,wake up", I heard Tyler shouting as he straddled my waist.

"What Ty? Give me a few more minutes", I tried to reason with him, but knew my pleas were going nowhere.

"Then I guess we won't be needing these", I felt him put something in front of my eyes. I've officially give up, so I decided to open my eyes.

In his hands were two plane tickets.

"Whe-", I began to ask when Tyler interrupted me. "Hawaii. Today. We have to be at the airport in like three hours. Yes I know I'm the best boyfriend ever. I love you too. Now let's go."

"Ty, how am I supposed to pack in like two hours", I was never going to make this plane.

"Don't worry I threw all your bathing suits and essentials in a suit case. All you will need is bathing suits anyway. We will either be on the beach or in our room. And trust me, you won't be wearing any clothes in our room", Tyler made me laugh and roll my eyes as I started picking out all my favorite outfits.

--------------------------------------------

"Tyler look", I practically shouted to the whole plane as we approached Hawaii. "The water is so beautiful."

Tyler wrapped his arms around my waist while leaning over me to look out the window. I kissed his temple, running my fingers through the hair on the side of his head as he look out the window. "Still not as beautiful as you", he mumbled.

I felt my face heat up at his adorably sweet comment. I never believe him, but lately his comments were so genuine. Sometimes he makes me actually believe the things he says. He treats me like a queen, forget about a princess.

"I don't deserve you", I whispered into his ear. He shivered from my breath hitting his skin.

"No, you've got it backward. But, when we get to the hotel be ready because I'm going to show you exactly what you deserve", he gave me that ridiculous, yet so handsome smirk of his.

I pretended to ignore his sexual remark, but it was actually driving me insane and he wasn't going to be getting away with it. I had to pee first, giving me the perfect opportunity to respond to his remark.

I stood up in my seat passing Tyler on the way out of the row. While passing I made sure to graze my ass over his crotch. His breath hitched telling me that I was successful in turning him on.

On my way back I planned on putting my breasts in his face while passing, but he moved in toward the window seat...giving me a better idea. Nobody would be able to see what I was about to do to him.

As I sat down I slipped my hand up his shirt and locked my fingers into his waistband. Tyler's eyes met mine giving me the 'you're going to pay for this' look. I faced him in the seat as I snuck my hand into the waistband of his boxers and between his legs, but I didn't touch him yet.

He groaned with anticipation and I felt HIM move against me without moving his body.

"Oh so you like the teasing huh?" I whispered in his ear kissing just below his jaw as I pulled away. I lightly touch him knowing that he was already stiff.

"Please! Not now baby", he muffled his voice into his sweatshirt.

I wasn't going to give in, I was having fun and he had to be put in his place. I ran my fingers lightly down his shaft to his tip, feeling him get harder. I reached lower without removing my light touch from his dick and grabbed onto his balls. Being careful not to hurt him I gave him a gentle squeeze, while looking straight into his eyes that he closed immediately.