19. Accept It

Bella's POV

I landed in Toronto more exhausted than I was before. I wish I was with Tyler right now. I wish this never happened. We would probably still be laying in bed all snuggled up. We'd be kissing and he'd be talking to my belly. Unfortunately, life doesn't ever go right for me.

I found my luggage and then called Nico. He was already waiting at the exit of the airport. I spotted him and walked slowly toward him as he practically ran to me. I dropped my bags covering my face with my hands and letting him pull me into his arms. I began to sob into his chest. We stayed like that for a while without a word.

Nico was the first person to just hold me without speaking. The first person to not ask thousands of questions. He kissed my forehead and rocked back and forth until I finally pulled away.

My twin is my safe zone. He is always there for me and always knew exactly what I needed. He was able to understand me without words. Sometimes without even being with me, he knew how I was feeling. It was a twin thing that nobody else had to understand.

We got to his apartment with only a few words. Those words were, "I got you Dunkin' " and "I love you".

When we entered his apartment I followed him into a bedroom. It looked like it was set up for me the minute he moved in. I sat down on the bed, but looked up at him. I shook my head and he knew I wanted to sleep, but not in this room. He led me to his room and he sat on his bed.

I changed into Tyler's clothes and then laid down in Nico's bed. Nico laid down next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder. I felt a little weird wearing Tyler's clothes in my brothers bed. It made me feel so guilty knowing that I left Tyler alone. I know he had Jamie and Brielle to take care of him, but they weren't me and they weren't his family.

"Nico, text Tyler and tell him I'm safe", I said. "He wanted to know when I got here and I have to call Candace", I reached for my phone.

I called her and explained everything. Shockingly, she didn't blame me. She understood that I was in pain and that it was worse when I was with Tyler. She promised that she would take care of him. Originally, Candace was supposed to leave Dallas today, but she wanted to take care of Tyler. I was happy that she would be there for him when I couldn't. I really hope that Tyler feels the same way knowing that I'm with my brother.

I turned more into Nico's arms and closed my eyes. I was exhausted. It wasn't a normal exhaustion though. This was something that couldn't be compared to just having no sleep. Sleep would be the first step to feeling better.

"Thank you", I whispered to him.

"You don't have to thank me big sis", he squeezed me tighter as I finally fell asleep.

I woke up really confused. It was dark outside, but I fell asleep around 1 PM. The door across the room opened and Nico stepped out in a towel.

"Sorry, I thought you'd still be asleep. I need to grab clothes", he said getting what he needed.

"Wait. What time is it?", I asked him.

"8 o'clock. You got a night's worth of sleep this afternoon", he smiled at me.

"Yea, I guess so", I shrugged.

Nico left and came back in less then a minute, fully dressed this time. He sat down next to me and grabbed my hand.

"I gave you time to relax and to attempt to forget about things. Now, it's time for you to tell me everything because getting it all out will help", I just nodded.