You better leave her alone!!!!!!!

Lucy's pov:

      well its been a week since I agreed to be in Natsu's "band" and let me tell you its hard to keep up. There's

Jellal: the blue head whos nerdy and cool he plays the drums

Erza: the red head whos beautiful, and easily angered girl she
also plays drums but can play the xylophone

levy: the blue haired girl who's adorably cute and a total bookworm and she could be as feisty as Erza she plays the bass and piano.

Gajeel: the long black haired scary delinquent he also plays the bass and says he's the "best" singer ever  (he's not).

Gray: the short black haired cool easy going stripper he plays lead guitarist and back up singer.

Juvia: the blue haired stalker girl who talks in third person she also plays as the lead guitarist and back up singer.

Natsu: the pink headed hyperactive and dense boy who sings.

And then theres me the nerdy, outcast, loser, girl who sings terribly and doesn't even deserve to think about them.

-time skip-

The week went by surprisingly well I sat next to the "band" at lunch. Luckily they agreed to  being out on the roof claiming it was getting too "crowded" in the cafeteria. Even though the popular's had a whole level separated from the well my class I guess you could say the "commoner" class anyway.

Natsu absolutely insisted being my best best friend not allowing even levy to be my best friend who I bonded with quite well. He absolutely insisted doing everything together. And now that he's been spending more time with me I've been getting bullied when he's not around. Like when I'm walking to the middle school to pick up my siblings. My bullies would come and beat me extra hard that has been kept a secret not even my siblings know.

Anyway now that I caught you up to speed I was walking down the hall it was currently deserted not a thing stirred in that hall and only heightened my fears it reminded me of something out of a horror movie and lets just say I'm TERRFIED of horror movies. I walked down the hall when all of a sudden I felt someone push me down to the floor I turned around to see my bullies laughing at me my fears radiated so high I felt that my heart would jump out of my chest and run away.

I took my beating like usually right in the middle of my beating I heard Someone scream "HEY YOU LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!" I looked up to see my saviors bubblegum pink hair 'what is he doing here' 'why is he here' 'I'm already broken enough I don't need glue I don't need him do I?' Those were the thoughts that ran through my
Mind before everything turned blurry then pitch black 'finally rest'

~The authors note~
Hello everyone or anyone,
I know these chapters are short I'm still getting use to Wattpad and everything so yeah plus I'm kinda transferring between my phone and my laptop so I might be a little slow in updating anyway as always tell me what you think and tell me if you think you got what can make this story better
I Don't own fairytail or its characters or any songs no copy right infringement intended

Byeeeeee ✌️✌✌😉😉😉