Reality vs dreams

Lucy's pov:
Natsu has been his usual cuddly self, lately. I just hope he stays that way, he just can't catch a break can he! I can't help but feel like lisanna glares at me in the middle of class, when natsu snuggles up to me. To be honest i don't want to believe it, I want to believe that lisanna is a nice girl, but my gut tells me otherwise.

I'm actually getting ready for work I haven't really been working lately because I've been too busy. I work at the celestial dinner! My manager loke is pretty cool I guess, but the owner or what we like to call him the spirit King is pretty loose and you know chilled. He doesn't get on our cases a lot but he does expect a lot from us, and we always serve with a smile!

~time skip work time!😭~

"Hi I'm Lucy! I'll be your waiter today how can I help you!" I said, with a smile stitched on to my face.

"Oh hello! Can I get a club sandwich with a large coke." A man said, looking at the menu then smiling at me.

"Of course sir!" I said, with a smile still stitched tightly. I then walked back to the kitchen a smile playing on my face. Natsu was on my mind his cute personality, his onyx eyes, his soft spiky pink hair, and his button noes he's just so cute!

"Whoa Lucy careful you keep day dreaming like that you'll put your hand on the stove!" A voice sounded out with a smirk laced into it. I looked up to see loke smirking his devilish smile.

"Oh shut up loke!" I said playfully punching his chest.

"Hey ya hear

natsu dragneel is dating lisanna Strauss again."

"What!" I shouted. 'That's impossible natsu is dating me..........right?'

"Yeah I saw them kissing after school today then natsu ran off saying 'I have to go babe before I get caught!' Whatever that means natsu can never commit after all he's just a player!" Loke said flipping a burger while looking nonchalant.

"Yeah just a player!" I said under my breath, Tears started to slowly fall down my face. I then said emotionlessly, "I'm going home the kids must be Hungry by now."

Nobody's pov:

"Ok Lucy. Wait here's some food for them!" Loke said piling boxes of food into a huge paper bag for Lucy to take home.

"Thanks loke." Lucy muttered she then walked like a zombie all the way home.

"Bye Lucy!" Loke shouted before the door slammed shut.

~time skip~

"Natsu?" Lucy asked when she saw him walking down the street with a bunch of people she's never seen before.

"Hey natsu!" Lucy said running up to him.

She was then met with a deadly cold as ice glare from the boy. He growled out, "Ugh can't you just leave me alone already! Your annoying as f*ck can't you just go make your self useful and get the f*ck out of my life!"

"But I thought you loved me?" Lucy said crying.

"Oh my god your so stupid! Who would love a loser like you! I only dated you to get lisanna back after all you are just a beaten up toy! I don't even know how I survived this long dating you! Slut!" Natsu said, smirking while watching Lucy cry. His friends snickered and laughed at Lucy.

"Im sorry." Natsu stopped laughing and looked at the girl shocked and confused. She continued, "I'm sorry I exist, I'm sorry I had to bump into you, I'm sorry I talked to you, I'm sorry my siblings actually liked you, I'm sorry I kissed you, I'm sorry I loved you, I'm sorry I was so stupid that I thought you loved me too, I'm also sorry that I stopped cutting because I met you, I'm sorry That I stopped wanting to commit suicide because of you, and most of all I'm sorry I ever even met you." Lucy then pushed past Natsu and walked away. Natsu watched as the love of his life walked away from him.

"Hey Luce wake up!!!"

All of a sudden Lucy launched herself up only to slam into someone's forehead. Lucy then realized that someone was straddling her. She looked up to see her boyfriend hold his forehead while straddling her. She stared at him for a full two minutes.

"Natsu?"

"Yeah what is it babe?"

"You aren't going to leave me right?"

--------------------

~Authors note~
Hey kids!!
And I just realized I kinda sounded like a pedophile! Oh so technically I delivered my promise. Sorry it's kinda short and hurried! I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day! Comment what you did for your father/guardian i made breakfast in bed for mine in under 15 minutes!!!! Oh also the reason why I took so long to update is I:

A: forgot
B: busy
C: was too lazy
D: writers block
And
E: emotionally tired!

So anyway hope you enjoyed this beautiful chapter your all probably like LIES I have read way beautifuller chapters. I try my best world.

STAY CLASSY,

Byeeeeeeeeee✌️✌✌😁😁😁

I do not own fairytail or any of its characters no Copyrighh infringement intended!!!