Heartbroken and waiting for an easy escape

-Authors note-
Hey guys!
So first of all you may or may not be wondering what that show was its called red vs blue by roosterteeth! They are a really cool company go check them out on YouTube. They are a gaming company I think, but they made the anime ruby, I think they are doing a movie called lazer team right now! If you read the other notes that I make then you will find out that I cried because I have 1.23k reads! This is going to be a long authors note I think so let's start. You guys who read my story have given me hope to keep on doing what I've been doing and you guys inspire me so much and yes I will admit that you guys mean so much to me even if I've never even thought about your real name and I love you guys so so so much. You guys are the sunshine to my darkest days. YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON IM STILL ALIVE! You keep doing what you are doing because if you made someone smile at least once then you have got to be doing something right! Anyways enough with this sappy stuff.

😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😪😪😪😪
Lucy's pov:
I can't say I understand, I can't say I don't understand too, I can't quite define the feeling I feel inside. I feel sad, I know that, angry if I wasn't feeling that then id be going crazy. I guess you could say I'm hormonal I don't know what's going on.

"Lucy are you ok?" Luke's voice slipped through my door, like a ninja his voice snuck up into my bed and into my ears resting there.

I only made a gargling noise in response. No, that's not what I meant! A noise fell upon my ears as Luke opened my bedroom door with a song made up of creaks and the musician was my bed room door. His socks clung to his feet as he thumped his way into my room you see the heartfillia family has a problem with walking on our heels we also have a problem with shaking. (A/n: that's with my family) Luke laid down next to me and began to play with my hair.

"Luke it hurts." I sobbed.

Nobody's pov:

Luke lectured Lucy in a small gentle tone hoping not to upset her further, "I know Lucy, I know. Listen, I know I haven't ever been in a relationship before and I don't know entirely what you are feeling, but if this happened, then it quite possibly be fates cruel way of saying you and natsu don't belong together. I know it sucks and you think you have to forget him and I also know that it's hard to forget a person who gave you so much to remember but you don't have to forget him and you never will forget him. Remember what mom always said you can't start the next chapter of your life if you only ever keep re-reading the last one. Only ever move on when you're ready, moving on doesn't mean that you forget that person it just means you have accepted reality and fate and decided to keep living in the present. We love you Lucy and we are worried sick about you."

"I'm sorry." Lucy sobbed into Luke's chest trying to seek comfort from her brother.

"Hey don't be sorry come here." Luke wrapped his arms around his sister body and rocked her while he sang.

tuck me in,
Turn out the light
kept me safe and sound at night
little kids depend on things like that

Brushed my teeth and combed my hair
had to drive me everywhere
you were always there when I looked back

You had to do it all alone
Make a living, make a home
Must have been as hard as it could be

And when I couldn't sleep at night
Scared things wouldn't turn out right
you would hold my hand and sing to me

Caterpillar in the tree, how you wonder who you'll be
can't go far but you can always dream
Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry, hold on tight.
I promise you there will come a day
Butterfly fly away

Turned around and you were there
The two of us made quite a pair
Daddy's little girl was here at last
Looked away and back again
Suddenly a year was ten
Don't know how it got so far so fast

And yes dear, you don't understand
It's not anything we planned
Kind of makes you think it's meant to be (it's a destiny)
I always knew the day would come
You'd stop crawling, start to run
Beautiful as beautiful can be

Caterpillar in the tree
How you wonder who you'll be
Can't go far but you can always dream
Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry, hold on tight
I promise you there will come a day
Butterfly fly away

Butterfly fly away (butterfly fly away)
Got your wings, now you can't stay
Take those dreams and make them all come true

Butterfly fly away (butterfly fly away)
You've been waiting for this day
All along you've known just what to do

Butterfly, butterfly, butterfly
Butterfly fly away
Butterfly fly away (I hope you find your way and all the things you wish for, love and care about)
Butterfly fly away (oh, won't you fly away)
Butterfly fly away.

Once Luke finished his families lullaby he discovered Lucy was asleep. He tucked her in and kissed her forehead. Once he walked out into the hall he shut the bedroom door and found his two siblings laying on the floor passed out. He smiled softly and picked them up taking them to the couch with him, not wanting to bother Lucy with tucking all of them in and risking her waking up.

Luke laid on his back staring at the ceiling whole Michelle and Romeo were wrapped around his torso.

Luke whispered, "God damnit, natsu you better fix this!" The young heartfillia then drifted off to sleep joining his brother and sisters.

-Authors note-
Ok so this chapter was actually kinda short and late I wanted it done a few days ago but I procrastinated and so yeah.

First song:
Artist: Miley Cyrus and billy Ray Cyrus
Song: butterfly fly away.

I'll update as soon as possible! Oh and on Saturday I went to a dirty heads, sublime with Rome, bleeker, and tribal seeds concert in Seattle! It was super fun I'll put some videos in the media (it won't be me recording I'll have to figure how to upload my videos into the media but I was up in the mosh pit off to the right side like two rows back but it was fun oh and this is dirty heads singing my fav song medusa.)

STAY ClASSY,

I don't own fairytail or any of its characters or any songs no copyright infringement intended

Byeeeeeeeeeeee✌️✌✌😁😁😁