Never have i ever?!?!?! (Warning kinda rated M)

Hello everybody or anybody,
So since I love you guys just that much I'm going to update so it's currently 12:30 pm and I am just that nice to stay up late and update so yay!!!

Lucy's pov:
It's been 1 week since that awful nightmare I haven't told Natsu exactly what happened I'm not sure why I just felt like he didn't need to be burdened with it. Tonight the gang and I are going to have a sleepover at Natsu's place. I guess you could say I'm sorta excited!

"Luce this is happy he's my cat!" Natsu exclaimed, while thrusting a bright blue cat in my face. "Isn't he just dashingly handsome and cool?"

"Just marvelous natsu!" I replied in a soft sweet tone. "How long have you had him?"

"Since I was 9!" Natsu exclaimed pulling happy close to his chest. "He's an exceed breed so they tend to live a longer time then regular cats!"

"Wow that's so cool!" I said, I was truly amazed I mean my face was like 😱. Yep I was just that amazed about my pink haired boyfriends blue cat, oh sorry I meant my salmon haired boyfriends blue exceed.

"Hey! You, flame headed bastard when are we starting this sleepover party." Gray asked, while sitting in a bean bag chair and eating pistachios.

"In a minute snowflake. I'm showing luce my kitty pie!" Natsu yelled, while cuddling happy.

"Well come bring kitty pie and we all sit here and show bunny-girl kitty pie!" Gajeel shouted.

"Ok fine fine. I'm coming you inpatient assholes." Natsu said taking Lucy's hand and dragging her to the living room where the gang sat.

"Okay we are going to play never have I ever!!! Does everyone know how to play it?!?" Erza exclaimed eating her carton of strawberry cheese cake ice cream. (We all got our own ice cream cartons but we pass them around)

"I don't know how to play." I raised my hand and spoke.

"Ok so basically we spin this bottle and it will land either near or on someone. So that person has to say "never have I ever..." And then you'd say something you've never done so the rest of the people will either hold up the sign "I have" or "I haven't." But you have to answer absolutely true no lying! If you lie there's a punishment." Erza explained. I understood most of it so I just nodded and went a long with it.
So we all put our hands on the bottle to start it off and we spun it then leaped back so we wouldn't be accused of tampering. It landed on......jellal!!!!

"Ok, never have I ever been caught masturbating!" (So I'll just say what they held up like this)
Natsu: have not
Gray: have
Erza: have
Gajeel: have
Me (Lucy): have not
Levy: have not.
Juvia: have

"Okay now I spin the bottle right?" Jellal asked kinda weirded out about the answers.

"Yep." Erza replied. He spun the bottle and it landed on me!!

"Umm never have I ever been french kissed."
Let's just say everyone put up their have sign. I then spun the bottle and it landed on Gajeel.

"Okay never have I ever worn a bra! Gee-he." He snickered.

Natsu: have
Gray: have
Jellal: have not
Erza: have
Me: have
Levy: have
Juvia: have

"WHAT!! You guys have worn a bra before!!!" Gajeel shouted at gray and Natsu.

"If you must know yes! It was when Lucy was I the bath I put on her bra! I wanted to know the feels of a bra!" Natsu said cringing his hands up.

"Dare." Was the only thing gray said even though everyone could see pink on his cheeks.

"Whatever." Gajeel then spun the bottle and it landed on Erza.

"Okay never have I ever drank from the local swimming pool!" Erza grinned devishly.

Natsu: have
Gray: have
Levy: have
Gajeel: have
Jellal: have
Me: have
Juvia: have

"What the hell?!?!" Erza raged. She then spun it and it landed on levy.

"Oh ok! Umm never have I ever blew up a condom thinking it was a balloon." She smiled.

Gajeel: have
Natsu: have
Jellal: have not
Erza: have
Me: have not
Juvia: have not
Gray: have

"Oh -_-!" Levy said. She then spun the bottle it landed on natsu!

"Hmmm..... Never have I ever had sex!"

Juvia: have
Gray: have
Jellal: have
Erza: have not
Gajeel: have not
Levy: have not
Me: have not.

"Perfect 😈😈." He smirked dangerously as soon as he saw my response.

*timeskip*

After a few rounds of different games we all started to lay down to go to bed it was a bout 4:30 am.

Lucy drifted off to sleep peacefully cuddling closer to her dozing boyfriend who she shared the mattress with. The gang decided to grab a bunch of mattresses and lay them on the floor in a circle so everyone was together. Out in the living room.

969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696

-Author note here-
Hello everybody or anybody!!
I delivered like I said I would 😁😁 now it's 2 am!!! Now I'm going to bed no offense my beautiful narwhals I'm just tired!!! I'll update soon again I promise 🙏🏼

STAY CLASSY,

I don't own fairytail or its characters no copy right infringement intended!

Byeeeeeeee✌️✌✌😁😁😁