Advice and fights

Warning this chapter contains self harm and depression if you are sensitive or triggered by this type of material read at your own fish

Lucy's pov:
Im such a terrible person. I started it again, you know cutting, I couldn't help it. At first I just stared at the razor for about an hour or so. Then one day I got the courage to pick it up, and I knew damn well I wasn't in need of a shave. A quick slash that's all I needed, just a small slash, across my stomach so no one will notice, not like anyone would anyway. I slashed my stomach once and then once more. Before I knew I was loosing my control, that the depression was taking over, my stomach was already drenched in blood, some blood trekked down my legs to my ankles. I couldn't help but laugh at myself in pity, but as my laugh proceeded I started to cry too.

*time skip*
Natsus pov:
I didn't expect this. No, I didn't want this, but I deserved it none the less. I laid awake for three nights in a row trying to figure out how to fix this! From what my counsellor says I'm an observer I observe and then match myself to their personality. I also observe then figure out how to fix things, things I usually mess up, but this time I can't figure out how to fix this. I know I screwed up big time and I knew that I don't deserve Lucy but I'm selfish. Angel told me that there was a fight after school a day ago and Lucy was the dominant one she was fighting, lisanna. They said Lucy beat the hell out of her and wouldn't stop. After that I decided I couldn't be seen with her or everyone would start to bully me. That was a douche move on my part I will admit that.

*time skip*

I was sitting in the courtyard eating an apple when I heard someone yell my name. I looked up to see gray.

"Hey snowflake what's up?" I questioned.

"Firefly Lucy she's, she's getting beaten!" Gray said out of breath.

"What no you're lying." I said not believing him.

"No I'm not flamebrain! West hall!" Gray argued.

I then took off I can't believe this, she isn't getting beat not on my watch. I ran to the west hall like gray said to. Once I got to the entrance there was a group of people watching something and whispering things amongst themselves. I shoved them aside and looked
Down. It was Lucy and lisanna, Lucy was on the floor bleeding from her mouth, nose, and a few cuts, she had bruises developing and a black eye. She looked as if she was in immense pain. I whispered, "I can't believe you."

"Huh? Natsu! She came onto me she tried to hit me and she came at me with a knife!" Lisanna cried. She continued, "she called me such mean names and she called me a bitch and a slut and she said that you were hers and I was in the way."

"GO."

"Wha-but"

"I SAID LEAVE. DID I STUTTER? GO NOW! OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO LOOK LIKE LUCY? IM NOT AFRAID TO PUNCH A GIRL FOR MY GIRLFRIEND!" I roared, shaking with anger. I was furious what on earth was she thinking, no what on earth was I thinking.

*time skip*
No ones pov:

After the lisanna incident, Natsu took Lucy to the nurse, she was in coma for a while, but Natsu didn't leave her side.

Natsu was laying his head on her bed and he was stroking her hand with his, while he took locks of her soft hair and tickled her face with it. (A/n: Oh my god I love that my grandma did
It all the time and we call it the grandma method) Often when he tickled her nose it would twitch like a bunny's.

"How's lu-chan?" A voice asked. Natsu turned around to look the fairytail gang in the eyes.

"She has a concussion, a black eye, sprained ankle, bruises and scratches all over her body, and a few burns. But doc says she'll be ok, hurting but ok." Natsu answer looking at his love.

"That's good." Gajeel said. Everyone looked at him. He stuttered out, "I meant it's good that she's going to be ok."

After awhile everyone except juvia and Natsu left. Juvia spoke, "something is bothering Natsu-kun, is it about love-rival?"

"No I'm ok." Natsu lied.

"No, Natsu-Kun isn't ok. Something is bothering about love-rival, Juvia can see it." Juvia stated.

"She hates me, Lucy. She's going to wake up and leave me. I know I left her and everything but I love her so much, I don't want to lose her." Natsu said starting to tear up.

"Then don't." Juvia said bluntly.

"What?" Natsu said confused.

"Don't lose her, Natsu you know that! If love-rival means that much to you don't lose love-rival. Juvia can tell Natsu-kun loves love-rival Juvia can see it in your eyes, and Juvia can see in love-rivals smile that she loves you just as much. Juvia once heard that love looks not with the eyes but with the heart, you have to believe there are kisses and laughs but there risks worth taking too. Don't lose love-rival Natsu she makes you happy and your true self." Juvia lectured.

"I won't I promise you that."

--------------
Authors note:
Oh my god that was pretty short. Sorry guys I was trying to reach the deadline I set up for myself . Anyway more updates are coming probably Monday or Tuesday I got a lot of shiz to take care of I got orientation on Monday so bleh >: |

Anyways,

STAY CLASSY,

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee✌️✌✌😁😁😁

I do not own fairytail or its characters no copy right infringement intended