Betrayal and hurt

-Author note-
Hey guys,
I hope you all have enjoyed my book so far wow 1.09 k reads! This means a lot to me and I only ever did this because I was inspired by so many people and I wanted to have a relationship like what they had with their readers.Even my first read got me crying! I love you all so much. I know I'm not the best writer but I love you all so much and I'm so happy you guys continue to read my story. I LOVE YOU!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's pov:

Once I got to school the only thing I heard this morning was bad things about me. I have no idea why but all I've heard are bad things, I don't understand any of the comments.

"Slut!"
"Freak!"
"Jerk!"
"Oh my god is that the bitch?!?!"
"Ewww she's so ugly! "
"Why did natsu ever date that trash?"
"Lisanna is way better."

I don't understand, what's happening! I walked through the comments and hateful stares. I saw natsu up ahead I smiled and walked up to him.

"Hi natsu!" I said cheerfully. However the response I got was no where near the usual bone crushing hug or smothering kisses.

"Hi Lucy." He said in a bored tone.

"Is something wrong." I asked. "Why is everyone staring at us like that?"

"Listen I-i think we should stop talking. I mean You did do that to lisanna." Natsu said in a sheepish tone. I started to cry and whimper. "Lucy it's not-"

"No it is! I knew this would happen I don't Even know why I trusted you or even agreed to be your girlfriend. You were the only person I trusted natsu! The only person who cared for my siblings. But obviously that's doesn't matter now does it?" I screamed at him. I don't even think I cared at that time if I was drawing attention. I looked up only to be met with his shocked and hurt face, he was so hurt that tears gathered in his eyes.

"Lucy-"

"No! I'm breaking up with you. I hope I never see you again!" I said and stormed out of the building.

I walked to the middle school and grabbed the kids of course they were confused and frankly I wouldn't blame them. All I did was sign them out saying doctors appointment, but it wasn't true obviously I just lied but it still hurt to lie.

Once I got home all I did was sit at the table and sob and cry. Romeo, luke, and Michelle watched and hugged me. I knew from the moment I saw natsu that shouldn't have felt the way I did, but God damnit he made me feel things that I forgot. Even though now he is no longer my boyfriend or friend for that matter I still love him, that most likely will always be apart of me. after all everyone says when you leave a person you once loved you never stop loving them you just lost a spark, a spark that was like a con-artist staging as the feeling love, making you believe you lost your love for them but you did not.

-Authors pov-
I guess Lucy is finally figuring out the rollercoaster of love. Who knows maybe she'll finally figuring out on where her and natsu stand. Maybe she'll even figure out why he did what he did. But after all only time can tell.................ain't that a bitch.

-Authors pov-
Oh Hey you fantastic closet you! I hope you enjoyed this fabulous chapter I made just for YOU! And that other guy in your class. I LOVE YOU! Do you love me?
Anyways,

STAY AS CLASSY AS A CLOSET!!!!?

I don't own fairytail or any of its character no copy right infringement intended

This scene was inspired by the name story academy lovers I just tweaked it a bit go check it out on fan fiction.net and no I don't own that story.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee ✌️✌✌😍😍😍