Suspisions and bullying awareness

Authors note
Okey so I know most of you are probably like 'omg when is she going to update' well I have your answer tonight!!! Okay so I'm gonna do this thing for a week so every time you comment or vote or whatever you guys do on this chapter (or upcoming ones) I'm going to update twice!!! I know your all probably thinking 'wow trying to get more comments by bribing us.' Well technically it's a plus to you guys so yeah. This is going to last 1 week so hope you guys use this opportunity wisely!!! Any ways enjoy!!!

🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
Lucy's pov:

Natsu seems to be avoiding the new girl, lisanna at all costs. She seems okay I guess. I don't understand it at all. Then again the two seem to know each other!! Maybe the two are long lost lovers!! Or sisters......wait that wouldn't work cause natsu would have to be a girl. *gasp* What if Natsu was actually a girl and I didn't know it but I'm dating a girl!! Oh whatever I'd still love him endlessly!! But I shouldn't be worried......right?

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Natsu's pov:

Omg!!!! I can't believe that bitch came all the way from Edolas just to do this!!!

"Hey natsu-poo where ya going babe." A voice called. I whipped around and saw the one woman I can't stand right now lisanna Strauss!!!!

"No lisanna, I love someone else." I said sternly.

"And who might that be, baby." she said teasingly

"Lucy lucky heartfillia. And if you so much as look at her wrong you will be dead. got it!!!" I said darkly while looking at her.

"Oh natsu......natsu......natsu." She clicked her tongue every time she said my name. "Does she know what you were? Does she know what you are?" Lisanna inquired

"No." I muttered

"What was that baby cakes?" She smirked dangerously.

"I said no." I shouted loud Enough for her to hear clearly.

"Thought so. I know what you are dragneel I know what you are capable of. We wouldn't want little miss perfect to find out now would we." She played with my hair as she sang these things darkly. I tensed every time she touched my hair.

"No." I muttered

"Good boy." She said treating me as if I'm a dog. I played along growling at her.

She then hummed a dark tune while sashaying away. I then freed the breath I captured in my lungs for the entire time and I relaxed my tense shoulders.

"Natsu natsu guess what?!?!" A gleeful voice called out. 'Ah now that's a voice I want to hear.' I thought with a soft smile on my face. I turned around to meet my Lucy.

"What sweetheart!!!" I exclaimed. She blushed bright red when she realized I called her 'sweetheart'. I walked over to her and slammed my lips down on to hers and passionately kissed her while she tried to kiss me back just as passionate.

"I got nominated to perform at the bullying awareness concert at marry Moore park." She cried out in excitement.

"That's great babe! Oh my god." I exclaimed. Hugging her and slamming my lips into hers. Yeah some people call me too affectionate but I just love affection. She lightly pushed me away cause she was getting embarrassed