MOVIE NIGHTS and late night kisses

Authors note:
Okay so like I promised I'll update twice tonight!!! And they won't be one-shots and stuff.
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😉
Lucy's pov:
Natsu has been acting weird. Weirder than usual I guess I should say. He's been really edgy lately, he just sits there and spaces when I touch his shoulder he squeals and jumps. He's starting to worry me.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Lucy's pov:
I'm done with natsu's distance I'm going to surprise him with a movie night. He likes movie night right? I think he does he's like a grown child anyway so I think he'll like it.

I approached natsu with caution I don't know why it just felt like an instinct right now. I tapped his shoulder he squeaked and jumped.

"Natsu are you sure your okay." I asked him in a concerned tone. I made it obvious I was concerned cause maybe he would feel compelled to tell me if he heard the concern in my tone.

"Huh? Oh yeah Luce I cool! Do ya need anything?" Natsu exclaimed looking nervous.

"Oh okay? Well do you want to come over for movie night at my house with the kids?" I asked. I wasn't convinced he was "cool" at all.

"Sure I'd love to see the little rascals." Nash exclaimed grinning. That grin is real I know that, but something it tenting it like a secret he's not telling me!

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

~time skip later that night~

Lucy's pov:

I need to figure this out! Something is clearly bothering natsu. I. Will. Figure. This. Out!

"Hey sis are you ok? You look like you are about to assault someone." Michelle asked with her suspicious face on.

"What do you know ya monkey girl." I said smiling at her.

She stuck her tongue out at me resulting in a game of chase involving the two boys.

"What's going on around here? Fun? There is no fun allowed at this house." A teasing voice sounded through out the house. We all looked up to see natsu smirking at us as we sat in a tangle of limbs on the carpeted floor. The kids Giggled as he plopped down on top of the pile barely putting his weight on us. The kids groaned and wiggled while I just puffed out an air of breath.

"Ahh your gonna squish us natsu." Michelle exclaimed.

"Was that a fat joke doll?" Natsu shot back in a offended tone.

"No your just heavy."

"that was a fat joke. For Michelle's punishment Lucy step forward." Natsu said getting off the pile of heartfillias

"What? why me? She's the one who called you heavy!" Lucy exclaimed.
"well that sucks doesn't it." Natsu said sticking his tongue out at her.

"ugh fine." Lucy groaned. She got up and came forward natsu smiled a bit and then kisses her right on the lips and then started sucking on her bottom lip. Lucy clearly enjoying this kissed back

*chomp*

"Kyahhh. You bite me you jerk." Lucy exclaimed blood seeping very slowly from her bottom lip.

"Thas righ." Natsu said smiling smugly.

"Natsu you actually bite her." Luke exclaimed.

"Yep yep Lukay." Natsu said ruffling Luke's hair.

"Can we watch the movie now?" Romeo said.

"I don't know is natsu gonna bite me again." Lucy said frowning.

"Ey. Save it for the bed Luce." Natsu exclaimed and winked at her. She exploded into different shades of red.

"Go pick out the movie kids." Natsu said smiling.

"Let's watch the good dinosaur!!" Michelle exclaimed.

"What about zootopia?" Romeo said smiling.

"Oooh zootopia!!" Michelle exclaimed clicking on the movie pulling up the description.

"Okay." Everyone Said.

The movie began.

~half way through~

Luke, Michelle, Romeo, and Lucy were all knocked out cold by sleep.

Natsu looked at the 4 and smiled while shaking his head. He finally found a family. He grinned and picked up Michelle and took her to their room and laid her gently on the bed. He then grabbed Romeo and gently laid him next to Michelle. Next was luke he grabbed him like a baby (like the rest) and laid him on the bed next to Romeo. Natsu then went back into the living room he glanced over at Lucy who was cuddling with a thick blanket and a pillow. He smiled softly.

Natsu went back to their room he kissed each one of the 3 kid's foreheads and tucked them in. He then whispered "night you guys." And left.

Natsu laid next to Lucy and cuddled under her thick blanket to hide from the cold with her.

"Natsu?"

"Yeah Luce?"

"You promise you won't leave right?"

"I promise."

"I love you a lot you know that?"

"I love ya so much luce."

"You know I can't imagine my life without you right?"

"Me neither."

"And I'm really glad I met you ."

"I'm glad too."

"Now go to sleep Luce. I'll be here right by your side I promise forever and always I will be here."

"Okay"

The two teens shared one last kiss and fell asleep to the sounds of each others hearts.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘

~authors note~

Okay before you murder me hear me out. I spaced and forgot I did the contest and I'm going to extend the date I'm so so sorry I'll have another chapter up by tonight I promise with all my heart. Plus I may have turned off my notifications for uhhhhhh wattpad.

So for who voted on my story I apologize so much I hope you forgive me!! If you want you can comment something you want to happen in this story and I'll make it happen.

STAY CLASSY,

I don't own fairytail or its character no copy right infringement intended

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee✌️✌✌😁😁😁