little girls and cheaters

Lucys pov:

I was still heart broken over natsu but I had to get up to go get food from the store.

*time skip raise your hand if your parents wont take you to the store out of embarrassment ("0_0)/*

I was looking for my special juice or my strawberry, orange, banana juice made from dole *mmmmmm yes I love that haha #notsponsored*. I then saw a sticker over my juice tag that said "out of stock".
"GAH, EVERYONE SUCKS TODAY!" I shouted frustrated. Everyone looked at me with judgmental looks,  I blushed slightly from the attention.

"Umm sorry but are you lucy? lucy heartfillia." a timid voice asked. I turned around to see a girl with brown hair and onyx eyes she had bangs and glasses, her face was slightly rounded.

"Uhh yeah that's me." I said.

"Awesome! My names Kyla  I just emailed you actually!" Kyla said.

"umm not to be rude but why?" I asked her quite weirded out by her emailing me.

"You see there's this guy in my class named torin, he's a complete dick head! He's a man whore. SO he asked me out and I said I'm sorry but I don't think of you that way and so he's just like ok. Then not even a minute later he asked my best friend out the same way exact same way. Now that isn't that big of a deal but he has like five girlfriends at the same time all the time he cheats and is a player and just is a bad person in general." Kyla explained.

"Mhm?" I hummed walking to the lunch meat section kyla following.

"So could you possibly help us out? like double cross him?" Kyla asked.

"umm sure." I said.

"Awesome sauce! Thank you!" Kyla cheered.

"Course!" I grinned.

*timeskip this was inspired of the victorius and icarly cross over where tori and carly are dating the same person then they double cross him I love that one <3*

The plan was for kyla to tell torin she will go on a date with him. They go on a "date" to the celestial café where lucy we'll  be performing. She will perform her song for him. Then at the end every one he made feel shitty will come out and yeah!

"So Kyla why are we here?" Torin asked.

"Oh. I heard from somewhere that people perform I thought it would be cool!" Kyla Exclaimed with fake enthusiasm.

"Oh that's awesome?" Torin said.

"Yeah........" Kyla trailed off.

The lights went out. Everyone glanced towards the stage (that was the signal for a performance) two lights lit up on the side of the stage All you could see was a black outline you could make out that her back was facing you. A microphone was outlined in her hand.

Lucy brought the microphone to her lips and sang (italics is lucy singing)  

You got your keys, but where ya goin'?

The third degree just isn't workin'

Cause you walked out without asking me to go

And if I followed you home, would you be alone?

lucy smiled slightly at the rush she was getting, she continued none the less.

I checked your phone, cause it was beepin'

Are you alone?

I know you're creepin'

Cause you walked out without asking me to go