Lisanna?!?!

-Authors note-

hello everybody or anybody,

so since its past the deadline. And an odd number of people voted on lisanna being a good guy or a bad guy. I'll be completely honest with you guys only one person voted but that's still an odd number so I'll update. That person wanted lisanna to be a.................................................bad guy so yeah. If you disagree (warning I'm going to be mean for a second) tough luck you should have voted. I wont make her like a mega meanie. Oh also I'm trying my hardest to cuss I'm just trying to get use to it so I'm sorry if that bothers you. I just want to make this clear COMMENT YOUR OPINION ON THIS STORY IF THIS STORY SUCK VOICE IT!!! AND IF YOU VOICE YOUR OPINION AND YOU GET PICKED ON I WILL DEFEND I PROMISE. EVERYONE HAS A OPINION!!!! AND DONT FORGET I HAVE BEEN BULLIED AND I HAVE BEEN IN DEPRESSION AND MY PARENTS ARE DIVORCED IVE HAD FIGHTS WITH MY BET FRIEND AND I KNOW IVE NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND BUT MY BESTFRIEND HAS AND I HAVE HELPED HER AND I PROMISE I WONT TELL ANYONE AT ALL JUST MESSAGE ME OR KIK ME MY USERNAME IS FatalUnicorn124. AND MY FACE BOOK ONE IS CHARZARD SPRINGER. JUST TALK TO ME AND ILL HELP THE BEST I CAN BOY OR GIRL I WILL HELP!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's pov:

Its been 3 months since our ACD mission. My siblings have grown quite fond of natsu. I guess I cant complain cause I'm starting to find myself falling for him too. But every time I go to talk to him he now stutters and blushes. Its really weird he even one time kissed my cheek and even though he does it a lot this one well it was a slobbery kiss.

I was walking over to the middle school when I heard "luce wait up I have something important to tell you" someone screamed I only know one person who calls me that and that being natsu dragneel.

"what's up natsu?" I questioned once he caught up with me.

natsu turned beet red and stuttered, "u-ummm w-well I was a-actually going to a-ask you a q-question."

'That's strange natsu never blushes.'  I thought immediately

"umm s-sure." I stuttered back. 'God dammit not the freaking blush. Ugh it makes me look like a giggling school girl. Grrr maybe he wont notice! Who are you kidding lucy everyone would notice even a blind bat would notice stupid stupid stupid !' 

Natsu's pov:

'OH MY GAWD!!!!!! SHES SO CUTE WHEN SHE BLUSHES!!!! Cool natsu cool natsu geez your trying to ask her to be your girlfriend and all you can focus on is her adorably cute blush. Dammit why couldn't gray help me with this shit stupid icy bastard'

"I WUV YOU WUSHIE!!!!!!!!" I accidentally shouted 'OH GOD I did not just shout that ugh now she's going to reject me oh god oh god hyperventilating now ugh I'm such a moron ahhhhhhh'

"I love you too natsu." luce said back.

I can't even begin to describe my emotions right now I'm happy of course!!! Before I could process anything I slammed my lips down on to hers for a passionate kiss. She of course kissed me back. BUT..............then the f*cking bell had to ring and interrupt our F*CKING KISS AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I groaned but broke the kiss then I laced our hands together and began walking to English. We were walking to English when I spotted a familiar head of white hair in the sea of students. Then I saw her from thought what she did she shouldn't even be qualified as a human.

UGH WHY DOES GOD HATE ME!!!!!!!!!

"Natsu? Natsu Dragneel is that you?"

"Oh hey?"

"Silly don't you remember me?"

"how could I forget you Lisanna?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-Authors note-

Hello Everybody or anybody,

how was that yeah I know it was short and everything but I tried my hardest  I also added more nalu and yeah so yeah HOPE YOU ENJOYED

AND DONT FORGET STAY CLASSY,

I don't own fairytail or its characters no copyright infringement intended

BYEEEEEEEEE✌️✌✌😁😁😁