The unfortunate

Lucy's pov:
It's our last day in Hawaii everyone decided to take a cool off and visit the ocean. It was beautiful to say the least everyone was always so happy!
"HEY FIREFLY C'MERE" gray shouted from his half built sandcastle. Natsu was currently digging a hole to "China" (I do that to many time to count)
"HELL NO SNOWFLAKE IM DIGGING HERE!" Natsu shouted back flinging sand up from his hole he was currently in.
"fine METAL ASS COME HERE!" Gray shouted to gajeel who was building a wall to stop the tide from coming in.
"No thanks." He muttered against gritted teeth he was really focused and frustrated.
"Jellal?" Gray said with a voice crack.
"You guys buried me I still can't get out ;-;." Jellal said tearing up.
Gray just nodded then began working not even caring about jellal.
"HEY GUYS look who I just found!" Levi shouted running towards us an elderly lady following behind.
"An old lady?" Natsu muttered peeking his head up from his hole.
"Lu do you recognize her?" Levi said smiling.
"Um no I'm sorry."
"It's okay dear my names mrs. spetto! I was once your dad and mom's maid!" The kind lady said.
"Their maid? But they never had maids before." I said.

"Ah well that was before that wretched igneel dragneel murdered them!" Mrs.spetto said smiling but there was a gleam of sadness in her eyes.
I turned to Natsu and he had a loon of regret, shock, fear, and knowing. He lied to me. I trusted him and he lied.
He couldn't even tell me what happened to my parents. HE KNEW I THOUGHT THEY WERE STILL ALIVE.
After a minute or two of talking to mrs.spetto I turned to Natsu his eyes gleamed with tears.
I spoke in a soft inaudible voice. "You....you lied to me?" There was no response so I continued. "YOU KNEW I STILL BELIEVED THEY WERE ALIVE. I WAITED EVERYDAY FOR THEM TO COME HOME YOU KNEW THAT. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURTS? HOW MUCH SUFFERING ME, ROMEO, LUKE, AND MICHELLE WENT THROUGH. YOU DON'T GET ANYTHING DO YOU." I screamed and shouted. I didn't know what I was doing I just couldn't hold it in.

"....I'm sorry Luce...." he mumbled tears streaming down his face.
Everyone else stayed silent watching the scene unfold before them.
I grabbed my stuff and ran for the hotel. While grabbing my stuff I mumbled, "Sorry doesn't fix everything."

That night I left. Trance got me a ticket home before them. I left a note on the bed and everything. When I got home. There were CPS workers surrounding my house...they found Michelle and Romeo and Luke. They took them away from me. Luckily Mr. Makarov took them into his care. But that means they're up for adoption. He tried to take them down but the courts said no. I lost everything within 24 hours, my world fell apart. When I went back to school I avoided everyone even Natsu. I avoided fairytail. I avoided my family. I went back to my normal ways I ate lunch on the roof, I went back to being forgotten. I guess the question was answered.

I'm the broken and I can't be mended.