Natsu and teenaging is hard

Hey you guys!
So I'm updating....there's this cyclone that's apparently going to hit enumclaw tomorrow so I'm trying to update tonight so I get it incase we loose power:P

Lucy's pov:
When I say I'm upset, I can't really describe what kind of upset. I'm tired I know that, the thing is it's not the type of tired you're probably thinking of, My kind of tired, the one I'm feeling, well it's the kind of tired that not even all the sleep in the world could cure, it's not physically tired it's mentally I guess.

I haven't been to school in awhile I can't say it's because I'm "tired" I think it's because I don't necessarily want to deal with him. I hate myself, I hate myself for still loving him, I hate myself for still loving him even after he left me over a rumor. Nastu was my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye.

I wasn't surprised when he left me, I'm sad to say I knew it would happen. I'm not surprised but I am disappointed he did it, all the broken promises kept.

.............I'm scared to face him today.

*time skip*
I walked up to the school after dropping off the kids. Everyone stared, the thing was it didn't feel like they were staring at me, it felt like they were staring at a broken masked.

"Lucy...." A voice mumbled. I whipped around to see it be.......natsu, the one person I didn't want to see.

I didn't want to entirely deal with him so technically I didn't. I walked away from him.

He ran after me and called for me, "Lucy wait......please, listen to me!" I ignored him and kept walking.

"Lucy please I love you! I love you so much it hurts, I love you so much I can't breathe right when I'm not with you! I can't be me without you, please I'm sorry." Natsu cried, tears slipping down his cheeks as he chased her.

"I mean it ok? I love you, and I made the stupidest worst decision of my life!"

I had enough I whipped around gabbed natsu and stuffed him in the supply closest I started to talk before he could say anything.

I shouted, "What do you want from me natsu? I don't have anything left, I can't love you the same way again, I can't say ok and fall for you again, I get it you love me and I love you too I won't deny that, but how on earth could I love you the same way I did a month ago when there's now that unwavering knowing you could or matter of fact would leave me for a rumor. I want to be with you natsu more than I want life on this earth, but how on gods green earth can I trust you when I don't even know if you'll be there tomorrow?"

Natsu stood staring into my chocolate brown eyes he didn't blink he didn't speak he simply grabbed my wrist and pulled him towards me. When our lips touched it was like an unspoken I care that hung in the air and rung through our ears.

When our lips touched I knew everything would be ok, even if I didn't know if he'd be there tomorrow.

A/n
Hey everyone or anyone
I know short as hell but I wanted to get the nalu train back on and it sounds kinda rushed but like i said before I wanted to get this in before the storm hit and possibly knocked out our power! So yeah.
Anyway,

STAY CLASSY,

I don't own fairytail or any of its character no copy right infringement intended!

Byeeeeeee✌️✌✌😁😁😁