three

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great, I've been awake like 10 minutes and I'm already pissed. I walked to nowhere in particular when someone grabbed me by my shoulder and turned me around.

"Hold on greenie, we were just messing with ya."

"Yeah really funny." I said as I started walking again. He started walking next to me.

"Sorry, we didn't know your fear for spiders was that serious."

"It's not, I was just surprised by it." I lied.

"Yeah, of course.
Doesn't matter anyways.
I'm Newt by the way and I'm going to be your guide for this evening.
Can you remember your name? It's natural If.."

"Kira"

"Okay then," he said surprised.
"let's get this over with."

He took me on 'the tour', that's what he calls it. Every new arrival gets one, helps them not to freak out or something, for me it was really boring though. I already knew everything so I just nodded absently and tried to figure out a way to get rid of him after the tour. It was almost time for the doors to close and I needed to get in before that. I looked at the door once in a while, making sure it wasn't closing without me noticing.

When I sprint towards it I need to avoid the mapping room, cause newt would call minho and then he'll be with me in no time. I need to take the east door.

"Well, now you're supposed to know everything, if you were paying attention." He snapped his fingers in front of me and he got my attention.

"At least you're not curious.

Tommy couldn't stop asking questions, very irritating if you ask me. He's a good shank though, one of my best friends already. You'll probably meet him tomorrow, along with chuck. That kid's the slobber 'round here. He sucked at everything else, so this was the only option."

Okay it's time to dump this kid.
I tried too look tired and fake-yawned.
"Thanks for showing me around, but I need to progess it all for a bit."

He smiled at me and wanted to answer when minho came towards us. Damn it, not him. With him around I won't even get 10 feet away from here, I need to leave, now.

"Hey minho, haven't met the lady yet, have you?" Newt said the moment I wanted to leave.

Minho turned his attention to me. He had a cold look in his eyes, like he didn't give a shit who I was.
Wauw, really like this dude already. Really warming welcome I get here.

"This is kira, she came here a few hours ago."

He looked one last time at me before turning back to Newt.
"Why the klunk is she a girl?"
He said

Seriously?! That's what's on his mind? How typical.

"Maybe, because I was born one."
I said annoyed.

He looked at me and wanted to say something, but I turned around in shock when I heard the sound of the doors closing.

I looked back at minho and newt.

It's now or never and then I took off.

I ran at full speed towards the doors. I could hear newt yelling at me to stop, but of course I wouldn't. Minho on the other hand wasn't being so stupid and chased me a second after I took off. I had a little head start, but he was closing in in me. Only 50ft left, 35ft, 15ft, almost there.
I felt him grabbing my ankle and I fell to the ground, my face slamming in the grass. Pain shot through my head and my knees where titillating, but I'm not a person who gives up that easily. The door wasn't closed yet, so I kicked minho away and tried to stand up. I had no luck though. Minho grabbed me again, this time he held me in a thight grip, my hands above my head and pinned to the ground. I looked at him in anger.
He just ruined it.
I started to get a headache and I felt a little dizzy.