six

A strong man can handle a strong women. A weak man will say she has an attitude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already a bit dark and they had lid the huge fire. It looked amazing. The fire gave the glade a warm character, like it wasn't a prison and we weren't surrounded by Grievers. This all actually looked like a summer camp or something, not like I've ever experienced one. My father was training me my whole life and I don't think people went on summer camp anymore.
Some Gladers were walking with drinks, gally's secret recipe, and were talking to each other. Others where standing in a circle watching gally beat the shit out of everyone who dared to challenge him.
Newt was sitting against a trunk with Thomas, talking about something. He turned his head towards me once in a while to make sure I was still leaning against the pillar. But the later it got the less attention I got from him. Now I only have to get rid of minho, who was sitting across the fire with his runners and keeping a close eye on me. Chuck walked past me and I got an idea. I grabbed chucks arm and told him I'd get him a drink if he got minho to fight gally. Of course minho wouldn't, but I wasn't aiming for that. Chuck just needed to draw minho's attention to him for a minute so that I could sneak out.

Chuck agreed and he walked to minho. I checked my bra for my flashlight and my knives. Just for the record, you can't see them so it doesn't look like I have pointy boobs or something like that. I looked at minho who was staring at me as well with a suspicious look in his eyes. It worried me a bit.

---

I walked silently through the woods with my flashlight lighting the ground before me. I waited until I couldn't see the fire anymore before I put it on, so I tripped a few times and now I have several bruises on my legs which fit perfectly with my cut. Now my legs are officially ugly.

I heard his footsteps way too late and he grabbed me by my waist and threw me over his shoulder.

I'm such a frump, worrying about my legs instead of paying attention to my surroundings.

Okay, stop messing around, it's time to get serious.
I leaned over, minho lost his balance and loosened his grip. I used it to let myself fall to the ground and I stood up running a few steps. I looked around to find my flashlight, but couldn't find it anywhere.

"Looking for something?"

I looked up and saw minho holding my flashlight in his hand with a smirk on his face. I tried to surprise him by suddenly moving towards him, but his reaction was almost inhumanly fast and he grabbed my wrist. I tried to punch him, but he stopped me, now holding both of my wrists very thight. He pinned me against a tree and in his eyes I could see suspicion, anger and a little confusion.

"It's time for you to give me some answers, shuckface."

"How about asking nicely, slinthead" I spat back at him.

This is the second time he's ruining it. And it's getting really annoying

"What's wrong with you? Have a dead wish?"

"No."

"Then what up with ya shank?"

"looking for a way out, just like the rest of us."

I think that's the first time I actually told the truth about me being here. He seemed to notice cause he let my wrists go, he still stood between me and the door though.
"How did you get the flashlight and the knife?"

He surprised me. I didn't think he would know about the knife.

I put my dress back in place and tried to come up with an excuse.

"Don't bother lying, I can see it when you do." He said while crossing his arms.

"They were with me when I woke up in the box."

I smiled in myself. It's the truth, so I'm not lying.

"You're hiding something from me shuckface, and I'm gonna find out what it is."

I looked at the door behind minho as it started closing with a lot of noise. My gaze met minho and he grabbed me so fast I didn't have time to respond when he threw me over his shoulder once again.

"Don't even think about it princess."
He said as he walked back to the camp.

----------------------------------------------------
A/N chapter six as promised :))
Hope you guys enjoyed it♡
Xoxo
justagirl55