seven

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho put me next to him on a trunk and was talking to his runners. I just sat there boiling from the inside. Plan E failed, I'm being watched by a suspicious minho, I won't ever be alone anymore, I ruined my legs for nothing, minho has my flashlight and I feel like tearing my itching dress apart. I need to blow off some steam and I know exactly how.

I stood up and Minho grabbed my wrist. He gave me a warning gaze.

"Relax, I'm just going to beat the shit out of Gally. Be right back." He let go and I walked towards the circle with minho following me. I turned around.
"Are you seriously going to babysit me?"

There was his emotionless cold expression again and I just shook my head and started walking again. I pushed the boys aside and made my way to the front. They all went silent as I stepped in the circle

"He gally, how about a fight?"

Gally turned around and laughed.

"I'm going to break your nose, greenie"
The crowd cheered at that and I just smirked

"Yeah, good luck with that." I said as I got in position.

"First one who pushes the other out of the ring wins."

I nodded and he took position as well. More boys were coming to stand around the circle all wanting to witness the fight. Some chanted Gally's name, others mine and a few even chanted greenie, which really annoyed me.

I focused on gally as he attempted his first attack.

---

He rushed forward tried to punch me in the face, but I dodged and he hit the air. I exactly knew what he would do next so I stepped aside when he wanted to grab my shoulders and I kicked him on the but. He fell on the ground and I could hear vague laughter around me. It made Gally angry and unpredictable so I watched his movements closely. He stamped towards me and suddenly held me in a thight grip, I was a bit surprised by the sudden movement and didn't pay attention when he knocked me on the ground.
Hmm, quess I didn't watch him that closely.

He laughed when I stood up and brushed the dirt of my dress.
"I'll punch that smile from that face of yours" I growled and I attacked. I dodged his fist and punched him in the stomach, when he let his guard down because of it I could reach his unprotected face and my first connected with his cheek. Now he really was mad, which would make this way more fun. His attacks will become uncontrolled and unspecific, so it'll be much easier to beat him. Everyone knows a hot head never wins, it's just simple math.
He wanted to kick me in the waist and missed because I squatted to the ground, he was way too slow. Before he could find his balance again I kicked his foot away from under his body and he fell on the ground.
He was on his way up again, but I kicked him and he fell down again.
I stepped back and let him stand.
He rushed in with his fist and his completely red head and I dodge him easily. He was now Inshes away from the edge of the circle so I kicked him and he fell out.

"You should try and fight more calmly, maybe then you could've won."

"You used to know that."
I mumbled after it, silently so no one could hear it.

They all laughed as gally took off stamping in anger. I had a satisfying smile glued on my face as I turned to minho. He had his arms crossed and had a short glimpse of some sort of approval.
I was walking over to him when a boy with red hair stopped me.
"How about a kiss for the winner?" His breath was terrible and he was standing way too close to make me feel comfortable.

"How about a broken face." I said as I tried to walk past him, he didn't let me leave though and he grabbed my waist.

"I like a little fire, it suits you."
He pulled me closer and I tried to punch him, but I missed. Damn it.
He tried to lead me away, but I stamped in his foot and he let go. But I wasn't finished yet, my fist met his face and my foot his manly parts.
He looked at me in anger.
"You little bitch."

Okay, now I'm pissed.

"Oh, so now I'm a bitch eh. You haven't seen nothing yet." I wanted to punch him again, but minho took my arm and led me away from the boy. The boy wiped the blood from his face and whispered something, which I heard loud and clearly.

"To think I wanted the second shot at you."

No way. The kid from the box.
I exploded and pushed minho away.
"You little piece of shit. You're a dead man." I said now furious.

He probably saw the fire in my eyes, cause he looked scared as fuck. Good, klunk your little pants, cry like a baby, it'll only make this ever more fun.

Minho went to stand between me and the boy and stopped me by holding my shoulders.
"Step beside minho." I said deadly calm.
"Not a chance, shuckface.
Never hurt another glader remember."

"I already did, so let me finish it." I said looking fiercely at the boy. I put pressure on Minho's hands trying to get him to step back, of course he didn't.
"Self-defence.
Now don't cross that shucking line."

"He deserves it." I said while raising the pressure on his hands.

"But you don't deserve the consequences."
I couldn't figure out why he said that. I mean he knows me less than a day, why would he care? I'm lying to him, to everybody. He knows I know stuff, I could even be working for wicked. Yet he doesn't despise me or hate me like Gally.
Well, I think he doesn't, he doesn't look like he does.

His answer made me calm down a bit. He's right, if I get thrown into the slammer I won't be able to go into the maze and I need to find that symbol as soon as possible.

I stopped pushing and nodded my head to show him I'm done.

The boy laughed and spat blood on the ground.
"Yeah, you should go back to the kitchen, where you belong."

"Because I'm wearing a dress? Is that it?" I said totally angry again.

"Stop it. Both of you."
A deep voice broke through the whispering and mumbling of the gladers who were apparently standing around us.

They made room for Alby to pass and went silent.

"What happened?"

Chuck spoke before I could even open my mouth. He stepped forward.
"Hank tried to assault kira, so she punched him and kicked him in his balls. And then minho stopped her but she was like really mad, with scary eyes and all. And then Hank was provoking her, but she didn't do anything after that. It was all self defense."

"Minho, 's that the truth?"

"Pretty much."

"Zent, Thomas, throw Hank in the slammer. We decide his punishment tomorrow. Newt.."

Alby looked around.

"Chuck, find Newt and tell him we have a gathering tomorrow.
Minho you take the girl to the homestead.
This party is over."