|/10\|

|/Regan\|

Knock knock knock. 

It's the same noise that reappeared every now and then when someone made an attempt to come and explain things, but I wasn't ready to hear any of it. 

"Regan, it's Charity. Please just let me talk to you." She pleaded behind the door that was identical to her first room. Now she shared a bed with Caiden, and I understood why finally. She was never the of girl to immediately sleep with a boyfriend when first dating. 

I stayed silent. It was the best to not speak at all when my mind was in the clouds. Empty, drifting, and waiting to be down poured. 

I waited for an exasperated sigh to come, which is what happened every time one of them came to chat. What did they expect me to do? Warm up to them after I've been kidnapped, forced into this 'perfect life demonstration', and better yet being told that fantasy creatures are real. Werewolves. All of them. 

But Charity never sighed angrily. Her light footsteps just padded away, rushed seemingly. I rolled my head back up to face the ceiling. I was drained of common sense, and after being hit with that brick of a secret I didn't care about my basic life needs. They tried giving me food, I stayed silent with the door locked up tightly. They tried apologizing, I stayed behind the security of my room. 

I sat up, swinging my legs off the bed and rubbing my eyes. I was only in a sports bra and spandex, because I've been dancing. 

I stood from my bed and walked over to the bathroom, turning the faucet of the tub on hot. It started pouring out fast, bouncing against the porcelain material. I sighed and turned to the mirror that covered a large portion of the wall above the counter. My hair was in a messy ponytail and my skin was sticky from sweat of overdrive dancing. I had dark circles under my eyes. 

My eyes drifted over to the  now full tub, so I hastily turned the water off, adding bubbles. 

I stripped of my clothes and slowly got in the scorching water. It hurt, and I cringed from the instant touch, but I accepted the feeling and got in the bath all the way. 

I leaned my head back, relaxed from this warmth my body felt. It was a nice change. I closed my eyes and sighed. I let the darkness of dreamland overcome my senses. 

I laughed as Grayson grabbed my hand, pulling me behind him as we ran down the halls. We finally found a dark area without other people in sight. He pulled me down that direction, then swiftly pushed me against the bare wall. I giggled, but bit my lip as I looked at him through my lashes. He was too tempting. 

His lips crashed down on mine and I instantly responded by kissing him back. It was of pure desire and lust, a demand for pleasure. 

My hands reached his face, cupping his jaw. He let his hands claw into my hips as he tried to control his natural instinct to rip my clothes off. 

My leg curled around his waist as my body itched to be closer to his in some way. My body yearned for his constantly, and this was what we both needed lately.

He pulled his lips from mine to give me breathing time, but he didn't waist time to trail kisses down my jaw and neck. His lips brushed the tip of my ear and I waited eagerly for him to do something else. 

"You're driving me insane, Regan." He murmured so soft, nobody but me would hear. I pushed his head back to mine, captivating another kiss, but he pulled away and stared down at me with charcoal eyes, pure lust. 

"Wake up, Regan." He told me, but I tilted my head in confusion.

"I am awake." I countered, but he just shook my arms.