|/26\|

|/Regan\|

I sat up faster than you can say whooha and leaned over, vomiting a color I've never thrown up before. My head was swarming in ache and sensitivity. Luckily there was a trash can right there.

"Good, get as much as possible out of you system."

"Where am I?" I panicked when I didn't recognize this place.

"You're safe." The woman told me. "I'll get Alpha Hayes to assure you." The woman opened the door and said something to somebody, coming back with Grayson. I breathed a sigh of relief as I sank back into the hospital bed. He dragged a chair and sat down next to me, grabbing my hand and drawing on my palm to soothe me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Like I have the flu, but it's better than when I first woke up. My body aches though." The odd warmth of his hands comforted my cold flesh. Usually it was the other way around.

"Yeah, that's from when they drained the poison from your blood system." 

"How did you get me to the pack doctor so fast?"

"Well, first we drained the poison from your blood system in the closest pack who happened to be one of my allies, then we transported back home."

"Oh, when can I leave?" 

"As soon as the tests are finished." He looked over at the doctor who was looking at a screen and scribbling down notes. "Is she almost good to go?"

"Yes, let me go grab some medication she needs to take real quick." She laid the clipboard down on a nearby table and left the room. 

"So, how green do I look?" I cracked a smile at myself.

"Well, if pale means green then pretty green." I laughed but I quickly started coughing heavily, and Grayson held up the trash can. I leaned over and vomited again, the vomit being the same odd color.

"That's not very attractive, sorry about that." 

"If you're alive then I could give less fucks." I smiled lightly and met his eyes. Grayson leaned closer and held my cheeks. "When you're no longer ill I'm going to kiss the Hell out of you." His breath was minty and I was tempted to find his lips on my own, but I was ill and my breath probably smelled horrid.

"I'm down with that." 

"I missed hearing that Irish accent of yours." 

"I would say I missed your American accent but I was surrounded by the same accent." He chuckled and shook his head, leaning back in his chair and grabbing my hand to trace on. The door opened and the doctor walked back in with a package.

"Take two tablets a day and when they run out you shouldn't need any more." She handed the bag to Grayson who looked over the paperwork. He signed a couple things and handed them to the doctor.

"You're good to go then." Grayson stood up and held onto my arms. I sat up and placed my feet on the floor, slowly placing my whole weight down on them. 

"What happened to your cast? I thought you said your leg broke in the forest."

"Norman got a healer to fix it." Grayson was standing nearby ready to catch me if I fell.
"I got it." I commented and he hesitantly let go of me. I slowly walked and found that it was easy. "Let's go." 

"Regan flipping Mitchel you get your ass over here right now!" My best friend squealed and attacked me with a giant bear hug, surprisingly suffocating me from her small size. "I was a day away from a heart attack!" She smacked my arm and I protested.