|/24\|

|/Regan\|

I was only wearing shorts, a bra, and a black fluffy robe. Daring? Yes, but who was the one to request me at breakfast at 6 IN THE MORNING? I wasn't getting in a dress for this traditional god-like man this early. Hell nah, mornings are not my thing. It didn't help that I woke up to reveal that all these nights they've been giving me shots with silver to cut off possible mind linking. No wonder Grayson hasn't been trying that out.

I also woke up this morning to find my back completely healed, and I wanted to know what was in that medicine. It wasn't natural for humans to heal from that big a wound so fast.

I was currently sat a different table than my first dinner at this place. This table was smaller and personal, a vase of flowers now gone from the center. The wood looked extremely expensive, and I was careful to not accidentally scratch it with my long nails.

A loud shut of a door caught my attention and I watched as Norman made his way over to the other head of the table. He grinned as he sat and examined over me.

"You don't look very presentable this morning." He noted, already digging into his breakfast. I shrugged at that.

"This is a little too early for me to try in the slightest." I joked and he chuckled to that. Good, he's taking what I'm saying lightly. "Do you mind if I ask what's going on?"

"Charm, let me do the explaining on my own time and the questioning to my desire." The nickname made my breathing pause but I got over it and nodded.

"Now, I come to an understanding that you and Brett have been in a past relationship you saw as a normal human way?"

"Yep."

"Okay, so what occurred throughout that? What bases did you meet?" My cheeks flushed and I decided to be as blunt as possible. Why dance around the subject when he probably would already find out?

"Well, it wasn't really a normal relationship because Brett mentally and physically abused me." Norman dropped his fork and glared down at his plate. So I'm guessing he didn't quite know that one?

"What?" 

"Yyyyeaaaah..." I trailed off, not really knowing how he was going to continue to react.

"What else did he do to you?" His voice was more dark and dangerous than I've ever heard it to be, and he never looked up from his plate to reveal his face.

"He raped me-" I jumped when his fists slammed into the table and he shot up from his seat. The chair crashed down right after him, and I watched with worry as he pulled at his hair and chuckled darkly. He murmured incoherent things to himself and gave out a small maniac laugh here and there, causing my eyes to bulge. What was going on? Normally with a wolf if they got mad they would growl and their eyes would be black. what exactly was Norman?

"I'm fine now." I added, hoping it would calm him down a bit. Instead he stopped pacing and shot his head back in my direction, revealing his silver stare. His pupils remained their normal size, but the ring of mint green was replaced with silver that took place. His hair was a mess from all the tugging and running his fingers through it previously. He looked at me a peace of fresh meat.

"Norman, I got that right, right?" I started. I knew that when someone was going-well, crazy- that you should stay lower than them so that they don't freak out over you, so I stayed seated in my place and displayed my empty hands on the table to show him I wasn't planning to attack him. He nodded to answer my question.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" I asked with a calm and smooth voice. He slowly walked over to my side of the table and grabbed my hand. His touch was colder than it was yesterday, and I noticed how his skin paled to an-off white instead of his golden glow.