|/23\|

I typed psychopath into Google images and Kanye West's picture was in a result lmao

|/Regan\|

My breathing was ragged and my eyes were flickering shut. My body was exhausted and I could barely move. My skin felt tight and stiff as it tried to heal with the slow human healing it held, but I knew I needed to clean up the wounds before I could find medicine and wrap everything up. The broken leg was throbbing, and I knew that it would take forever to heal properly now. 

"Had enough yet, babe?" I cringed at his nickname and I suppressed the urge to say yes. "This is only the beginning if your behavior doesn't get fixed. Each time will be worse, and eventually I'll be able to claim you. How does that sound?" He grinned as he squatted to my level, grabbing my chin to force my stare to his. I licked my dry lips and breathed staggeringly. 

"Sounds like you can't take rejection to me, Alpha." I smirked at my blow and he let my chin go to allow my head to fall once again. 

"It actually sounds like you don't want this to end, do you?" I watched him stand and grab the spiky whip again, holding it back to whip it at me again, but he was stopped when someone intruded.

"Excuse me Alpha Monroe, but there is a surprise visitor." The voice announced from the stairway, and my mind pondered over who.

"I'm busy-"

"A very crucial visitor according to your human." The man spat human like he was talking about the scum beneath his foot.

"Fuck." Brett dropped the weapon and stormed up the steep stairway followed by the intruder. After a minute of waiting in silence, I decided that if the visitor was according to me then I should go make myself revealed.

So I stood as fast as I could without ripping more skin, grabbing the shirt off the ground and slipping it on. A half naked girl running around would be even more suspicious than it already is as a human.

I gripped onto the railing of the stairs and pulled myself step by step, eventually finding that the door was left open. I looked around to find no guards keeping me in place and started to wander. I couldn't find where he went off to since it took me too long to get out of there, so I would just have to find my place around without being caught.

I turned down many different hallways, looking down each one before turning down its path. I came to a dead end at a hallway where double doors lay. It looked like a special room, so I chose to explore. As I slowly opened one side of the doorway it creaked, causing me to jump and pause. Nobody yelled a protest, so I continued into the room and closed the door behind me. 

The room was massive, with dark blue walls and deep brown wood flooring. The furniture matched the floors with navy blue accents, the wood embedded with carvings to ensure the decorations would be for royalty. I knew these bed sheets from anywhere. I was in the lion's cave.

I started off ripping the drawers open, searching frantically through papers and files. Nothing seemed important to my situation, until I found a stack of letters.

Dear Norman,

I know you wish to arrive to see the girl, but you must wait. She is still not trained out of the mindset of her mate, and I wish to see fit to that before your visit. The girl is not ready for your plans, hardly even for mine. Your ways are traditional and here she comes from a whole other world of modern. She is still disrespectful and up to fight back, and you wish for submission. Might I add that she is mine to tame and claim? It is vital that you wait until I find your own shewolf because

The writing stopped, and I knew because this letter was in my hands right now that this Norman never got the alert. Was that who was here now, or was it Grayson? My heart ached at the thought of him and I quickly distracted myself from it.