S E Q U E L

YES THERE IS A FLIPPING SEQUEL AND YOU BETTER READ IT BECAUSE IT'S AMAZING (i've already written a lot of chapters lol) 

THIS SEQUEL IS INTENSE AND HOT AND HEAVY OH MAN READ IT THEY HAVE A LITTLE SEXUAL TENSION WITH THEIR RIVALRY LOL LET'S GET INTO IT

But first I wanted to thank you all amazing readers for getting this book where I never thought it would, you warm my heart you wonderful BEAUTIFUL people <333333333

I WOULDN'T BE PROUD OF MY WORK OR MOTIVATED TO DO IT WITHOUT YOUR FEEDBACK AND LOVING COMMENTS 

You guys rock, seriously.

HERE IS BOTH THE SEQUEL DESCRIPTION AND EXTENDED DESCRIPTION, THE INFO CHAPTER FOR THE SEQUEL WILL ALREADY BE UP BY NOW, SO CHECK OUT THE CHARACTERS THERE ;)

__

War between Nicholai's pack and Bloodrose Dusk pack is brewing, and it's brutal. When the higher alphas of the country have a meeting and Nicholai is in another continent, Naomi is forced to go for her pack despite her fear of the new Bloodrose Dusk alpha.

But what can she do when she realizes they're mates? Well she can runaway from him of course.

But you can't ever run from Fox, no. He loves a good chase.

"Wha-what do you want from me?" I stuttered, clearly struggling being in the same room as my own damn mate.

"Well my little Flame," I stiffened as I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck. "you made the biggest mistake of your life when you ran." I flinched when he bit my ear softly before coming around me again.

"Wh-why?" My eyes flickered to his Amber stare, one that sent chills down my spine as he towered over me.

"Because now we're playing a game, and the only games I play," he leaned down so his eyes were level with mine. "I play dirty."

__

E X T E N D E D    D E S C R I P T I O N

After the twins learn how to control their powers, Naomi soon learns that she's affected the more she uses it and gets sick. She soon finds a way to get around the road block and grows an endurance, allowing her a bigger window than before.

After Nicholai takes the role of becoming Alpha of the Shadow pack he goes off to another continent to make alliances and settle previous tension, leaving Naomi to step up and fill in his spot for the country's yearly Alpha meeting despite her fear of the new Alpha of the Bloodrose Dusk pack.

But when she realizes that specific alpha, Fox, is her mate, she escapes the meeting as quickly as she can, recalling the horror stories her peers tell of him. Except running from Fox only increased his interest, and now he wants to play a game.

Once Fox finds Naomi and kidnaps her, Nicholai is forced to go after her and make a deal, except he finds his mate to be Fox's sister. When Fox refuses to reject Naomi, Nicholai makes the deal that allows their packs to settle the tension between them, preventing their war in exchange for Naomi to stay with Fox and Alessandra to leave with him.

Upset, Naomi is forced into a never ending game with Fox as she also has to attend school and adjust to her new pack lifestyle, finding it much different from her own. But it's hard to adjust to a new pack when multiple girls despise Naomi for being mates with Fox and make many attempts to sabotage her, and even put her life in danger.

It's even harder to adjust to a new life when your new pack is now in a war with the menacing faeries.

And don't forget a very important thing; love can make people do deadly things.

__

ONCE AGAIN I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU CHECK THIS OUT BECAUSE I'M ADDICTED TO WRITING IT RIGHT NOW

AND I HOPE YOU'LL LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I DO

I'M GOING TO BE HONEST AND SAY THE FIRST CHAPTER IS NOT AS INSANE AS THE BOOK IS DESCRIBED BUT THERE'S REALLY NOT ANY INTENSE WAYS TO START IN MY HEAD

BUT THE NEXT CHAPTERS ARE BETTER BECAUSE I ALREADY WROTE THEM

Thank you so much for giving this book a chance and sticking through it <3 

Love you, and good night :)