E P I L O G U E

More sequel hints.... 

(I know it sucks and that's because idk how to edit stop judging me)

INFO IS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER (already up)

"Moooooooooom!" A small squeaky voice squealed as I picked her up and swung her near the pool, teasing that I would throw her in. She giggled along with me but I knew deep down she was scared to be thrown into the pool.

"Throw her in, throw her in!" I could hear Nicholai chant from the pool along.

"Here...... she....... goes!" I immediately threw her in the pool, satisfied at the splash and distance she went. When Naomi resurfaced she sent me a glare before turning and splashing her brother, starting a fight with him already. It's only ten in the morning and they're already at each other's throats.

"Torturing your child?" I turned to the voice and rolled my eyes at Grayson when he hit my butt. "I never took you for that type..."

"Oh shut up, we both know she wanted to be thrown in in a dramatic scene."

"She's seven, you'd think she'd grow out of being dramatic already." Grayson muttered and I gave him a weird look.

"Girls are the definition of dramatic, Gray. It's never going to go away." His shoulders fell before he sighed.

"Right, well I'll let you handle her from now on and-" he took off his shirt and threw it aside before grabbing my face out of nowhere. "I'll enjoy my hour off." He planted a kiss on my lips before jumping in himself, swimming towards our screaming children.

"Will you two quit brawling and actually act like you love each other?" He called and I laughed before walking back inside the house, met by Charity who almost ran into me while carrying her baby.

"Holy fu-" She held the 'u' and changed it. "uuuudge." I gave her a look.

"Really? Fourth child and you still don't know how to hold your tongue."

"Hey, at least I didn't say the whole curse this time. Improvement, no?" I scoffed and shook my head.

"You'd think you'd be good at it by now." I commented as I continued on my path past her.

"Hey! I just don't have a good filter!" 

"Uh-huh." I mumbled before finding Nicholai's stack of textbooks and papers, grabbing them along with a pencil before carrying it back outside. 

"Nicholai!" I yelled to get his attention. When he asked what I held up a textbook and he obediently swam to the ladder, climbing out and grabbing a towel along the way before taking the stuff from my hands.

"Thirty minutes should be enough to finish your work." I told him although he was already sat on a lawn chair and scribbling things down. Before I turned away he called for me and I listened.

"Why doesn't Naomi have as much work and has more free time?" He was frowning like it was my fault.

"Because she isn't going to be the alpha. You learn different criteria than her, although she does learn some of it too."

"I never asked to be alpha." He pouted some more and I sighed, kneeling down.

"Neither did your father, or his father, and so on. You were born into the responsibility to take care of your pack above your own wants and needs." 

"What's it like as a Luna then if the Alpha does all the work?" 

"Well I wouldn't say he does everything, but the Luna connects and brings the pack together. She also has the job to be charming around other pack leaders so an alliance or treaty is easier. It's hard to be fake to people." He cracked a side smile.