|/17\|

|/Regan\| (NOT EDITEd)

I awoke to a loud roar growl thing, and I jumped up at the loud shutter it caused the house. I looked around Grayson's room, finding myself alone. That roar scared me, and I just started to wonder if there was an intruder.

"Grayson?" I called out stupidly. Way to give away your location, you baboon! The door opened, and an innocent looking Gael appeared walking into the room.

"Where's Grayson?" I asked, sitting up. She sat on the bed next to me.

"Well.... he's controlling his anger-" another loud scream like roar sounded from inside the house, and my face paled. Was that from him? Grayson could make that noise?

"Well, actually he's losing control of his anger. You know, alpha's and their low tolerance..." Gael trailed off as well as her expression, like she felt awkward telling me this. "This is a little embarrassing, I mean you get a nice impression from werewolves right here." She chuckled lightly, rasing her eyebrows in slight discomfort.

"I get it, i'm not the same species so I shouldn't really judge... I don't know what kind of stuff you deal with."

"Yeah. I was hoping you wouldn't take that away from him and be scare did us. He just has a very high temper. Prepare for tantrums from him."

"Oh, I've seen a few." I sighed. "What's he so crazy about? I haven't heard him so angry."

"Agh... Uh.... Well-"

"Something I shouldn't know? I see." I sigh in disappointment, seeing as I never get to know things and I'm a very curious person.

"Well I just came to explain, so you didn't think we were being attacked." She stood up and walked to the door.

"Gael?" She turned around.

"Yeah?"

"Is it about me?" I asked, playing with the ends of a strand if my wavy hair. She bit her lip, deciding wether or not to answer. She nodded, then left the room. I bit my lip, hating that I caused trouble for this pack. I'm such a trouble magnet.

I left Grayson's room and wandered down the hall, following the loud voices arguing, I stopped in front of a door, the source of the ruckus, and I leaned my ear against the wood.

"You need to relax, Alpha. Panicking about this so soon is only going to strain you and us, and it definitely won't help Regan feel safe." A male voice said. I couldn't figure which boy it was.

"She deserves to be protected because of everything she's been through. You don't know the half of it!" A female voice argued, most likely Charity since she know everything.

"Her past doesn't have anything to do with this problem." Another female voice argued, but was quickly followed with a male.

"It actually does, this is Hunter we're talking about. He's probably the one she had sex with, and Alpha i'm sorry bringing this up, but he's most likely hooked on the fact that she should be his."

"Can someone go check on her?" A tired, stressed male voice asked, more like demanded. That was my Grayson. I tip toes away from the room and quickly went to the kitchen, looking through the fridge. Not like I was planning on eating anytime soon.

My eyes fake roamed the contents as I felt a prescense behind me. I turned, noticing Caiden. He had a cold stone look, which kind of scared me. I shut the fridge, offering a slight smile.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, crossing my arms. He shrugged.

"Do you think everything is?" He asked with sarcasm, and I shifted uncomfortably.