Chapter 8: "...BEST WAY TO..." *VERY SMUTTY*

A/N: this chapter is pure smut please be warned and enjoy ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt the warm sun shine through the window on my back. I shifted a bit, seeing I was in Harry's warm hold. I laughed as his hair reminded me of shaggy from Scooby doo as it almost draped over his eye brows. I never wanted this to end.

I grabbed my phone that was under the pillow and opened the camera.  I took pictures of his snoring body and the way his face was lighted by the way the sun bounced of his skin. I locked my phone and tried to be loosed from his hold.

Once out he laid on his back. Wanting to capture the moment, I went to my desk and grabbed a more professional camera and stood over him one foot on either side, getting different angels every snap. I put the camera back and slowly made my way to the bed and laid on top of him.

My knees were placed on either side and my head laid on his chest listening to his breathing. I lifted my head and looked down at his tattoos, the 2 swallows and the butterfly. I began to place kisses everywhere till I felt his hands grasp my hips. I looked up through the hair that shaded over my forehead. He brought his hand up and pushed the hair back and I was met with his smile and morning eyes that made my body tingle.

I looked away and continued to kiss and suck giving him small love bits over his chest and middle. I blew over some making the small chills raise under my touch. I started to trail my kisses up towards his neck and once there I gave wet soft kisses. He placed a hand under my chin bringing me to look at his lust filled eyes.

He looked into my eyes looking for a sign on what I was doing. I took the chance to place a long lingering kiss on his pink soft ones. Soon he kissed back and our lips moved in sync. The kiss deepened and I wanted it to go where I was planning.

 I took his lip in between my teeth and tugged, earning a playful laugh. My sex went crazy feeling the vibrations on my stomach. He moved his hands on my bum and gave them a squeeze.  Shocked by the feel I broke the kiss and sat up being supported by my hands that leaned against his chest.

I raised my eyebrows and he just laughed. He sat up holding my back with one hand and the other still on my bum giving it a squeeze every so often. I knew what I wanted to start so I left one hand in his hair lightly pulling while I kissed him and moved my other hand trailed down to his torso till I got to his man part I should say.

I began rubbing him through his black slick boxers. He broke the kiss and rolled his head back and gave out quiet deep moans, I kissed and nibbled on his neck. "Lay back baby." I whispered in his ear.

My body was glued to him as he listened. He watched as I got lower and lower down his body. I got to the lining of his boxers. He got up leaning his weight against his elbows. I started to pull them down and once they were around his ankles I gave them one last tug and threw them to the side of the bed.

I looked down taking in his size. 'Oh god what did I get myself into' I thought to myself. I didn't want to look at Harry because I knew he would automatically see my nervousness. I wrapped my hand around his and slowly started to pump. The hand placed on his stomach felt him tense and harden, I picked up the pace and gave a glance to Harry's eyes shut tightly and his mouth was open letting out hot breaths and hushed moans.

I felt it inside me, I knew it was time. I took a deep breath and placed him inside my mouth. I kept eye contact with him as his eyes shot open dark and hungry for more. I sucked and pumped my hand along with it. His moans got louder and his body got even harder.

His head rolled back as he placed one hand on the back of my head entwining his fingers in my hair. He directed me after that, faster and faster as his hips bulked and thrusted in a motion.

"Oh god Alexis, Oh god, Alexis I'm I-I" he panted till I felt the warm liquid sprits out. I jerked back and didn't know what to do. I covered my mouth holding the contents in my mouth. He sat up fast and stood on the bed on his knees. 

He moved my hand from my mouth and smirked. He started to point to his chest. What does he want to spit it on him. I looked at him confused. He then grabbed under chin and directed it to look at his chest as he pointed to the two birds,

the 'swallows'

...ohh. He saw as I caught on, we looked into each other’s eyes and I...swallowed.

"I think that has been the best way to start the day, not that I’m complaining but why?" I smirked as I got up off the bed to the bathroom.  Before I entered I looked back at him.

"Why not?" And I entered turning on the shower. I sat on the toilet seat waiting for the water to warm. I scanned my fingers over my lips remembering his warm soft ones. After a while I stepped in and felt the cool water hit against my warm body.

I grabbed the watermelon shampoo and opened the cap to pour on my hand but another one bigger than mine took it out of my hand. I didn’t bother looking back as I felt his body closer to mine, as he massaged my scalp.

His hands squeezed the liquid soap in his hands and started to rub them across my skin all over. It was when he began kissing my neck as I felt his touch down there. He began to rub over my sensitive spot and pressed harder.

My head rolled back on his chest. My breathing picked up, he surprised me by slowly inserting one of his long fingers. He started to pump in slow. Soft moans of pleasure escaped my mouth.

He turn me around still inside me. "Look at me, keep your beautiful eyes on me." I held onto him at the back of his neck. His motion became quicker and so did my pants. His name slipped out of my mouth along with profanities.

"Say my name, say my name love" I tried to push aside my moans and let out his name.

"Oh god Harry, Harry...Harry faster please" I felt his hand go in deeper and faster as I requested.

"Alexis I want… I want you to…to be my girlfriend" he said looking into my eyes. Was he really asking me this right now? I felt the pumping of his hands thrust hard. My mind went crazy.

My head leaned against his chest as I was almost at my high and thinking about what he asked me. My legs began to shake I could feel it coming. I got the strength to look up to Harry. 

"Harry I would love to." In that second, I released and let out a moan full of ecstasy.

As we finished Harry helped me out and wrapped me in a towel. I stepped out of the bathroom before him and clothed myself in the closet. When I turned around in yoga shorts and Harry's t-shirt he lent me. Harry was sitting at the foot of the bed in only a towel.

I walked to him and straddled his lap. He held me by my hips and looked up at me through his wet hair. I pushed the wavy hair and smiled at him.

"Did you really mean it" he asked. I leaned down and placed a kiss on his lips. When moved back I was met with his dimpled smile.

"Every word." I said

"We should hold off telling them. I kind of want to tell them together. So this'll be our little secret till tomorrow.  Is that okay." He looked at me worried,

"I can manage.  Now go get dressed," I looked at the clock behind me and it was nearly 12 "and I’ll meet you in the kitchen for lunch. He nodded and left the room as he unlocked the door and stepped out he gave me one last look.

"I love you Alexis Phoenix Brooks" he said in a whisper

"As do I love thee Harold Edward Styles" he shut the door, I listened for his door to close and as I heard the click, the happiness poured out. I jumped and yelped and cheered and did what the ‘directioners’ call it ‘fangirl’.

I'm finally going to be happy.

With Harry