Chapter 21: THE 1ST

~Towards the end of January the next year~

“Okay you got this tomorrow is the last fight till you’re in the finals on the first.” Carter said as I hit the pads on his hands. I lost track as I heard the date of Harry’s birthday.

“Hey snap out of it we don’t have time to wonder off.” Carter hit the back of my head. I went back to striking his hands.

After training I went straight home. I lived almost five blocks from the shop, with the money I’ve been making ever since I won the Thanksgiving fight. First round and she was out.

The ringing of my phone brought me back to reality. “Hello Brooks speaking.” I said answering my phone.

“Alexis?”

“Niall!?” I haven’t heard Niall’s name since the day I left Zayn’s house. Carter told me he needed a roommate to help with rent and I moved in after that first training day. After that I focused on training and I started temporary work at a café till I started actually fighting. If you’re wondering I’m not with Carter we’re just really good friends and about my old work I was too hooked on winning fights I didn’t want to go back.

“Wow Alexis it’s so good hearing your voice how you been.” It was awkward it’s been 6 months without any contact.

“Uh good…good how about you?” I really didn’t know what to say as I sat in my living room.

“Fine hey are you still in London?” I could hear whispers and moving in the background.

“Why…” I was cautious

“Well I was thinking we could meet up…at the coffee house by the mall?” I stayed quiet thinking but just seeing Niall wouldn’t hurt.

“Sure I’ll be there in 20.” I hung up the phone and started to get ready.

I fit on my black skinny’s my white tank with large half skulls of each side and my leather black jacket Carter gave me for Christmas, I put on my black wedged heels, straightened my hair. Since the new dye in my hair I left it growing and it was down to my butt.

I walked in the coffee house and was greeted by a hostage. “Hi welcome to-,”

“I’m meeting someone,” I cut her off, since I left my peppiness was replaced with more stern attitude.

“His name is-,” I started but was cut off.

“ALEXIS!” I saw Niall coming towards me with a big smile.

“Hey Nialler long time wow look at you been working out?” I said seeing the new muscles on his arm.

“Thanks lets go back so no one notices us.” We start walking to the back.”Wow look at me look at you, muscles?,” he feels my arms, “ abs?” he pokes at my *cough cough* hard abs. “And your hair, still purple and longer I might add, oh here we are.”

I look forward and see everyone, and I mean everyone. Eleanor, Louis, Perrie, Liam and next to Liam Andrina, then I saw him Harry, in the corner.

“Holy Jesus! ALEXIS!” Eleanor jumped up and practically almost knocked me down.

“Ha ha hey babe.” I said letting her go.

“Hey!” Louis said stretching out the word.

“How’s it going Lou?” I said patting him on the back.

“Good and hey are those muscles I feel,” he squeezed my arms “Whoa watch out!”

“Ha! You wouldn’t stand a chance. Hey Liam, nice hair cut.” I gave him a hug.