Chapter 11: YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN

“…and that’s how I have these scars, I’m not proud of them but they remind me of how I shouldn’t have kept my feelings to myself all those years. I was bound to break any moment it just happened with a bang or should I say 3 stabs,” she lifted her top mid way after showing me the numerous scars on her leg, they were a real eye opener but nothing like the ones she just exposed.

“They look like centipedes, can I?” I asked holding my hand out, she nodded her head. As I felt the risen scars they worried me. How can someone do this to them self, well no judgment but I can barely stand a paper cut.

“They look like that from the stitches, it took 6 on the bottom ones and this one 9, it was my last one.” She said pointing to each one at a time. “I think I owe it all to Liam for being able to sit here right now.” I furrowed my eye brows

“What do you mean?”

“Liam pulled me out of the tub, I don’t think I could ever ask him how he felt it’s just too much but I’m glad he did it, I have Harry to keep me happy and I have a group of friends to laugh at my randomness.” I was amused at how someone who’s been through so much can be as happy as she is. I looked up from my hands to see her looking at something that made her smile; boy did she have a glow. I looked to where she was looking and saw my brother in the door way smiling back at her.

He’s happy, he’s in love…

When he noticed I was looking at them his smile fell and turned a bit stern, “Mum’s ready to leave.” I nodded and got up; I stopped when I was shoulder to shoulder with him.

“Take care of her brother, or you’ll have to deal with me.” I nudged his shoulder and shared a smirk. Alexis came next to us and we walked down to meet mum at the door.

Alexis’ POV

“Well it’s late Harry; it was nice meeting you Alexis. Please don’t be a stranger,” Anne gave me a warm motherly hug.

“Yup, next time I’ll tell you all the embarrassing stories about little Hazza.” Gemma said as she ruffled his hair,

“Hey hey hey, Hazza’s not so little anymore taller than you.” He fixed his hair and stood next to me wrapping it over my shoulder, “and I have no idea what stories there are to tell,” he said gritted through his teeth at Gemma, making me laugh.

“Oh yeah well this one time Harry got into my-,” Gemma started

“O-Kay, mum, Gemma it’s late bye lots of love call you later,” and he shut the door.

“Harry,” I paused to laugh, “are the stories that bad?”

“Look somethings should remain secret…now I’m hungry.” He said as he walked up and pulled me closer to him by my waist and gave me a kiss on the lips. I smiled as I felt him start to tickle me when he squeezed my sides. I laughed and ran to the kitchen.

I stopped at the cabinet, “Harry all we have is HOLY SHIT A SPIDER, HARRY! HARRY A SPIDER’S ON THE CEREAL!” I yelled running out and practically climbing him like a tree.

“Alexis, it’s just a BLOODY HELL IS THAT EVEN A SPIDER THAT THINGS HUGE!” Harry walked out with wide eyes, I hate spiders just as much as my mother.

One time, before all went down hill, but I was cleaning my room. I had to be about 7 or 8 and my me and Alexa had been fighting so my mom had told Alexa to go watch T.V with her while I had to clean. It was an absolute mess like I’m talking about not able to see the floor, anyways as I was picking up the heavy thick blanket from the floor and as I raised it there was a freaking huge wolf spider like the size of Harry’s hand. I screamed and threw the blanket down and jumped on the bed and began screaming for my mom. She came in and picked it up and started screaming making me more scared and yelled for my Tio to come kill it and, Boom after that day no matter how small I will always be terrified of them. So back to now.

“Hand me the broom.” Harry said holding his hand out for me to hand it to him. After a couple of bangs and a ‘YES’ from the closet Harry walked out with a napkin full of dead spider. I cringed.

“Ugh I can’t stand those things.” I said while chills ran through my body,

“Well it’s gone and you can thank your favorite hero,” Harry said with a cheeky grin.

“Oo Spiderman was in there with you?” I joked but Harry’s smile fell to a straight face, “I’m kidding Harry, you’ll always be my #1 hero,” I gave him a kiss, he wrapped his arms around my waist and tightly hugged. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss got intense.

Harry pulled me up on the counter and ran his fingers down my thighs. He slowly ran his tongue across my lip that sent shivers down my spine. As soon as I granted him access,

“Uh I’d like to think this was a place to make food not babies…” I and Harry pulled apart and I jumped down as fast as I could, ugh Louis you’ve done it again. “And I think it’s a bit too late for that kind of stuff remember we’ve got an appearance on the Chatty Man show tomorrow. We leave pretty early, so…” Harry groaned,

“Fine, good night babe,” he said with a kiss

“Night, see you in the morning.” And then there were two. “So…” I awkwardly pulled out of my mouth,

“Yeah, well good night I guess I should be going too,” then Louis left and I was in the kitchen