Chapter 17: NIGHTMARES AND A PROMISE

“Hey Paul,” I opened my door and met him I the front of the truck.

“Hey now we have to hurry the fans are going crazy at the door.” He said bracing us

As we got closer and closer I pulled Alexis closer to me and she tightened her hold on my arm. She always got nervous around them. As the body guards and mall security cleared a path I stopped for a while and did the usual signing and pictures. Alexis waited at the door and didn’t mind.

As I signed I got questions,

Hi harry I love you can you get a picture” “Sure Babe”

“is that your girlfriend” “Yeah, sign here?”

“Why do you like her” “She’s funny, and sweet”

“What’s her name, is it Georgia Rose!” I just smirked and signed her phone

“Why haven’t you broken up yet” “Cause she makes me happy” I tried not to sound mad but didn’t bother taking a picture with her just the girl next to her

“Ew why would you date something so ugly” “That’s a bit rude” I skipped her too

“Don’t listen to them harry, they’re just jealous, I’m happy you’re happy can I get a picture with you and her?”  “Wow thank you, sure let me ask if she’s okay with it.” I turned to see Alexis in a conversation with some of the fans. She was laughing and taking pictures with them and sticky notes. I walked over to her, “Hey babe, come take here real quick.” We walked back to the fan with the wide smile. “Babe, she wants a picture with both of us she’s a very nice fan,” the girl smiled wider if that was even possible.

“and very pretty I might add.” Alexis said we both leaned in and snapped the pic,

Do you have a twitter!?” she asked Alexis

“Not at the moment but Harry’s been trying to persuade me to make one, but I’ll be glad to have you’re username if I ever make one, the others gave me theirs” she held out the notes with @ names. The girl wrote it down and we walked away.

I gave one last wave and entered the mall. We were greeted by the group we met at Nando’s.

“Hey!” Alexis squealed and left my side to give them hugs and stuff like that. I gave the guys that bro hand shake if you call it and the two ladies hugs.

“Harry you remember Joe, Alfie, Zoella, Marcus, and Louise,” I nodded

“yeah they’re the group you wouldn’t stop talking about when we got home, oh my god they’re soo awesome like,

“Harry!” she hit my arm, I held up my hands in surrender trying to keep back the laugh. I noticed the new addition and kneeled down in front of the stroller.

“Hello and what’s this beautiful young ladies name?” I shook the small toddlers hand and made funny faces to make her laugh.

“This is my daughter Darcy.” Louise said

“Wow are they always this loud?” Alfie asked I turned to see the screaming fans at the door.

“Yeah but I’m used to it, now where first.” I got up and swung my hand over Alexis,

“I want to go to Forever 21 if that’s okay.” Alexis asked and we all nodded.

“Oh my god I just noticed you guys are matching!” Zoella exclaimed, me and Alexis chuckled,

“We barely noticed that before we left.” Alexis answered, we we’re now in the large store.

“Uh if you don’t mind asking but what do we call you?” Marcus said to Alexis. I gave a nervous look and just got a smile in return.