Chapter 13: NANDO'S & ONEDIRECTIONSTAGRAM

After a very good lunch we were all in the living room, Louis was currently in a game of Mario Kart with Harry on the Wii. I was sitting on the couch in back of them with a perfect view of Harry’s bum and texting Ayden.

Yes, I know what you’re thinking. “omg she’s texting that guy, she’s cheating,” I’m not; Ayden has a little sister, Brianna, plus Ayden and I agreed to be friends and he got back with his girlfriend. But back to why I’m texting him, since his sister is a big fan and I only have Eleanor as my only girlfriend I could use a new friend to shop with.

“Hey Harry are you busy tomorrow?” I asked,

“Yeah we have a meeting with management till 3, why?” he said still half concentrated on the game

“Just asking, uh is it alright if I go to the mall with Ayden’s sister Brianna?” I nervously asked. As soon as his name came up Harry turned around and Louis cheered from him new winnings.

“Ayden? Is this the guy from the other day?” He sat next to me but was serious.

“Yeah his little sister is 15 and she’s a fan but I kind of wanted a new friend before their Barbeque Friday that you all are invited to…” I checked when their last free day was and they had Friday and Saturday off. Harry tensed and it only made me more nervous.

“Wait so let me get this straight, you want to spend the day with the guy you had a one night stand with sister, then expect me to go to his barbeque.”

“Harry we didn’t do anything and he’s taken anyways and he knows I’m taken too. Please Harry I-I,”

Harry’s POV

“No, and no to the barbeque. I’m sorry but that’s final, I’m not okay with it.” I wasn’t okay with her starting a friendship or whatever with a guy she almost hooked up with. I stood my ground and waited her protest.

“Okay,” was all she said and started to text something

“What are you typing?” I said peering on her screen; she locked it before I got a chance to see.

“Nothing I just told him no and we won’t be attending Friday.” She said normally and got up when she got to the step of the stairs I stopped her,

“Wait, that’s it?” why must I ask that I have no idea,

“Yeah, what you say goes right. I’ll be in my room.” I sat back down and looked confused, no arguing, no protest just an okay? Wait… I looked at Louis, who was shaking his head slowly with a smirk.

“What?”

“Feel sorry for you mate,” He said getting up and walking away.

Does anyone ever stop playing Sherlock Holmes!

~~~LATER THAT DAY~~~

“Alexis, can I come in?” it seems like every time I ask to come in I get nothing like NOW! “Alexis please I know you’re probably mad but-,” as I walked I the room was empty, I searched and searched but she wasn’t in. I glanced out her window to see her sitting outside in the garden, she had that book in her hand and her ear buds.

I ran down stairs to the back door. When I opened the sliding door she must have heard me because she shut her book and stood up. “Sorry for interrupting you,”

“It’s fine I was going inside anyways,” she tried to walk past me but I pulled her to me.

“I love you,” I said but she looked me in the eyes and just gave an “mmhmm” and went inside, ouch… ugh what did I just do. I stomped back inside.