Chapter 37: OH GOD OW!

“Harry you need to calm down you’re freaking me out and I’m already panicking because I’m NOT 9 MONTHS AND I’M READY FOR THIS BABY TO COME OUT!” Alexis was about to explode while Harry was asking her every 10 seconds if she’s in pain and if she needs anything.

I was inside the hospital room on Alexis’ left and Harry on her other side. Her contractions have been more frequent and the ‘ice chips’ weren’t helping.

“Ms. Brooks, sorry I’m late so how are you?” the doctor came in.

“Well my water broke 2 weeks early, I’m ready to get her out, it’s 3 o’clock in the morning, these contractions are killing me, Harry is freaking out, Harry is freaking me out, we haven’t picked out a name yet and OH MY GOD IS THIS GOING TO HURT?” Alexis was at her breaking point.

“All the usual I see, well your contractions are close together so if you’re ready we can push.” He said sitting on the small doctor’s chair.

“No, no, no, no I need Monica and Nicky here, an- and where’s Alexa?” Alexis wanted the Baby out now she wants to wait.

“Look Nicky is with the guys in the waiting room, Alexa and Monica are with them too.” I told her to calm her down.

“Eleanor, before I have this baby I-I want you and Louis to be the god parents is that okay?” She said in between breathes.

“Awe babes can I bring Louis in here to so you can ask us together?” I asked, I know he would love this?

“Yes and can you get Alexa I have to ask her something too?” I nodded and ran out with a smile I couldn’t hide.

“El!? Did she have the baby? Is she okay?” Louis stood up with the rest of the guys.

“Louis Alexa come with me fast, hurry.” We ran back to the room and Alexis was holding Harry’s hand or should I say squeezing it.

“Alexa, Louis glad you’re here. Me and Alexis have been thinking and discussing this for a while and we would like you and Eleanor to be the baby’s god parents and Alexa we would love you to stay with Alexis after she’s born since I’ll only be here another week, if that’s okay?” Harry told us and Alexa immediately said yes and jumped up and down.

“You want us to be the baby’s god parents?” Louis asked, although I was happy, I was surprised he asked.

“Look if you don’t want to…OH GOD OW…if you don’t want to I’ll ask Zayn and Perrie.” Alexis was trying to keep calm and keep in the pain.

“No NO! we want to please please, we want to.” Louis said and I think Alexis scared Louis after he said it.

“OH MY GOD I CANT I’M READY, thank you Lou but I think you and Alexa shouldn’t see thisOHMY GOSH!” Louis grabbed Alexa and was out in the next second.

“Okay Alexis if you want this to be as quickly as possible we need to start pushing now.” Alexis nodded and reached for my hand which I grasped it and held it to my heart, I could feel her pulse race and her hand shaking, she turned to Harry as he kissed her hand.

“Harry I’m scared.” She said as the doctor rose her legs on the stands.

“It’s going to be okay, you’re strong, the strongest. I’m here for you and if that’s not enough you have Eleanor, ready?” He’s so perfect for her. She nods and looks at the doctor. I could feel her pulse pick up more and the squeezing by her hand become tighter.

“Ready, 1…2…3 push!” the doctor said and I think my hand was squeezed to death. Alexis practically screamed as she pushed for the full 5 seconds.