Chapter 9: STARING AT ME...

"Harry I'm nervous." I whined, we are currently at a rather extravagant restaurant. I and Harry arrived earlier than everyone; the waitress sat us in a long table near the back in their party area. Yesterday I had called Liam and asked him to get everyone together, even Simon.

"Why? Look don’t be, everything is going to be perfect and I hear Zayn has a surprise for us too." I took a deep breath and just then,

"Hey!" the guys arrived and Eleanor but as I gave greetings I didn’t see Zayn.

“Hey Liam you invited Zayn right?” I asked pulling him aside.

“Of course he was the first one I called,” Liam explained

“Zayn!” just as I heard Eleanor’s voice pour out his name I turned and was greeted by an unsuspected scene. There Zayn was in casual formal clothes but with a dressed in red Perrie next to him. Seeing her made my blood boil, I didn’t know I was clenching my fist till I felt Harry’s hand on mine relaxing my grip.

“Are you okay you seem a little ten,” Harry whispered but my anger was too much that I didn’t let him finish.

“I’m fine!” I spat back in a harsh whisper. Harry held his hand up I defense, I took a deep breath, “Sorry I didn’t mean to snap at you like that,” I looked down

“It’s okay,” he leaned down to give me a small kiss on the cheek, “Okay everyone please take your seats,” Harry announced as he said that Simon came and everyone stood up again and greeted. After we were settled we all sat around the long oval table Harry sat at one end then me, Eleanor, Louis, Simon on the other end, Zayn, Perrie, Niall, then Liam.

In an hour Zayn has told us he and Perrie are back together, Eleanor has a new job at a clothing store, Niall has a nephew, Liam has a new place, Louis feels like he’s coming down with a cold, and Simon has more work in the U.S and will be there a while, lastly management will be sending the boys their schedules. I felt like everything was moving so fast and everyone forgot why they were here.

El noticed my mood I guess because she popped up pretty fast, “Oh silly us Alexis we totally forgot why we’re here” like she read my mind (note sarcasm)

“Why are we here Mr. Styles?” Simon asked, everyone’s attention was on us.

“W-well uh, Me and Alexis are together now,” He said in a nervous voice, I looked at everyone who were surprisingly calm,

“Yeah um Boyfriend and Girlfriend actually,” I said maybe they didn’t understand. It was quiet for a moment till,

“It’s about damn time; we were starting to think you didn’t have the guts.” Louis said raising his glass. My heart practically stopped right there, I finally caught my breath and let it out. Harry was the same.

“What took you so long?” Niall asked

“I know real happy for you mate,” Liam added

“Glad you’re in good hands,” Zayn furthered

“I always knew you guys would make it official.” Eleanor said happily tugging on my hand. I smiled till,

“Harry you know what has to be done right?” Simon said, my heart sank, oh no what now?

“I know we have a chance on Monday, I got this Simon.” Harry said in a serious voice,

“Then in that case I’m happy I won’t have to see the one night stand headlines in the tabloids anymore, congrats you two.” Simon finished.

I smiled everyone seemed like they knew it was going to happen but I don’t care, I’m finally going to be happy AND NOT ALONE!

“Alexis, are you okay you seem quieter tonight usually you have us dyeing of laughter within the minute we sit down.” Niall said, I had a lot on my mind since Harry asked me to be his girlfriend. Like what will the guys think, what’ll the fans think, what will they do, would they think I’m just using him, I need a job.