Chapter 33: "OH GOD"

“Alexis I know we’re young and-and I know we’ve only just got back together but I want you to have this, before you jump to conclusions I want you to open it.” I placed the red box in her shaking hands and I could see the tear forming in her eyes. As she opened the small box the tear finally slipped out. “Read the folded letter first. She took out the folded square and closed the box.

Alexis’ POV

“Alexis, I know you’re probably freaking out right now but I’ve been holding on to this since the week I hurt you and lost you. I tell myself everyday that I should be grateful you took me back. I want you to take this as my promise, the promise I made you the day we first fought, I promised you I would never leave you and I love. I want you to wear this if you accept it, but wear this everyday and I’ll wear mine so that way while I’m on tour I will always feel a bit of you with me. I love you Alexis Phoenix Brooks , forever and always.        Love always, Harry”

I couldn’t stop the happy tears in my eyes from falling I reopened the box and more tears blurred my vision as I saw the gold and silver ring with “HIS” engraved on the outside with a heart on either side. (RINGS ON INSTAGRAM)  I took it out of its place and closed the box I held it in my hand for a moment reading inside, “forever and always”. Harry grabbed the ring and my hand slipping the jewelry on my left middle finger that’s when I noticed he was wearing a similar but his said “HERS”.

“H-Harry I-I don’t know what to say, i-it’s so beautiful.”

“Just like you.” He said slow and soft,

“Oh Harry.” I jumped up as I forgot about y stomach but ignored it and hugged him tighter.

“I love you Harry, don’t ever leave me. Even if I have my attitudes don’t leave me.”  I squeezed my eyes shut he nodded and I felt like the world stopped for us.

“Harry?”

“What is it?” we walked hand in hand back to the cars, we went back and finished up and we were now going back to the hotel.

“What happens now?”

“Well since your stuff is at the California house. I thought I’d stay there for the rest of the two weeks and then I’m off for tour.” Harry explained as we drove to the hotel.

“That sounds nice, I’m going to miss you… a lot.” I told him on our way up to the room.

“And you don’t think I will everything will be fine we’ll make the best of it.” Harry gave me a kiss on the cheek then to my forehead and finally my lips. The kiss was long and savoring, I didn’t even care I was out of breath.

“Lets go Rebecca hands straight!” the girls had no idea what they were even doing. All my hard work is crap now.

2 weeks flew by fast, too fast. Before I knew it I dropped Harry off at the airport and cried in my car for 20 minutes straight before I went home and cried more. I felt alone, sad, no point of smiling.

“Rebecca point your damn toes!!” I was fed up and ready to tell Nicky all hope was lost.

“CASSA-,” ouch, the knott in my stomach pinched at my nerves making me stop what I was doing a clench my stomach, “Ouch,” again this time the pain binging me to my knees leaning over the mat holding myself up with one arm and the other holding my stomach. “Oh god,” what’s happening!?

“Alexis are you okay?” I look up and see Cassandra kneeling in front of me worried. The pain only got worst.

“Get Nicky, now!” I didn’t mean to yell. The tears formed and my heart was racing with fear.

“Lexy what’s wrong?” I saw Nicky frazzled.

“I-I don’t know I can’t stand, my stomach. Ow!” the pain was unbearable.

“Call 911, Alexis do I call Harry?” Nicky yelled to someone behind her then turned to me

“No! I don’t want him stressing, he’s probably on stage anyways.” My vision got blurry and the pain was making it-it, I was out.

Nicky’s POV

“SHE’S WHAT! I-I can’t, what but, how, well I know how, BUT HOW!” the doctor left the waiting room at that.

Alexa’s POV

“REALLY! Oh my god oh my god OH MY GOD!! Wait does Harry know.” Tragedy struck hard at that point.

Harry’s POV

“SHE’S WHAT!?” I held the phone to my ear listening to Nicky,

“Harry you need to get back out there!” the stage manager interrupted. I nodded and shoed her away.

“Look Harry she told me not to tell you just don’t bring it up or you know she’ll have my head. Good luck at the concert bye.” Nicky spoke fast.

“No wait I-“ the line went dead after that.

“Harry! Stage, NOW!” she pushed me out on stage.

“Mate you okay you look like you’ve seen a ghost.” Niall asked next to me.

Alexis’ POV

“Oh god!” the tears finally fell. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the end is near

-a