Chapter 22: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY"

~THE 1ST Harry’s birthday~

Harry’s POV

We just arrived at the arena and went in from the back. We were escorted being escorted to our seats but had to go through a hall first. The long low lighted path consisted of door less rooms that had MMA fighters I’m guessing, some hitting a pad that the other person wore on their hands and others exercising.

We got to our seats and were given drinks and asked if we wanted anything from the concession stand. We all got comfortable with beers and nachos others pretzels. It was when I heard a familiar voice, actually two familiar voices next to me.

I turned and saw the two ladies I haven’t seen in what seems like forever.

“Alexa…Monica?” I said tapping on the young girl next to me shoulder, they both looked at me.

“Harry!” she threw her hand around me and hugged me, Monica just waved,

“It’s so nice to see you again,” I remembered who she was related to and my stomach leaped with butterflies, “Uh is Alexis here with you guys?” I feel the others stare at me but before she can answer the light go out signaling it’s time to start.

“Ladies and gentle men welcome to the 2014 MMA Female match, today winner will walk off with the title of London’s champion and will be moving on to the world match in Las Vegas. Now to start off tonight’s event please welcome out our first fighter Mellissa Dawson.”

The crowd cheered for the pale white girl pranced out with a group behind her on the other end of the ring. The man behind her massaged her shoulders as she jumped in place.

“Now for the first time please welcome the girl that has not lost one match Lexy Brooks!” we were next to the row she was supposed to enter. Alexa and Mon cheered loud, we turned and a girl with a silky robe with the hood covering her face. The guy in back of her divides the ropes as she bends down and enters the ring.

Brooks’ I questionly thought. Eleanor yells something at Louis and he passes it to Zayn till Andrina tells Liam and finally Liam turns to me.

“THAT’S ALEXIS THAT’S ALEXIS!” he yells through the loud music, I turn to Alexa and she nods knowing what I was going to ask. I look back at the ring and she has her robe off and the guy yells at Alexa, surprisingly Alexa goes up grabs it.

Who I am determined is Alexis stands swaying side to side as the guy looks like he is yelling in her face. Her long hair is French braided with the purple twined through the whole thing. She was in a bright red sports bra and silk shorts.

The bell rings and the girls walk to the middle and shake each other’s hand and return to the back and get in a fighting position and another bell rings and they just go at it.

I cringe with the first punch Alexis takes to the face. Her head jerks to the side but somehow she isn’t fazed and swings giving the girl no time to react. Alexis gives her punch after punch in a row in less than a second. The guy she walked in with yells his head off and pounds his fist against the rings floor.

The crowd goes wild as the pale girl pins down Alexis, I jump out my seat and yell,

“Come on Lex get up!!” When the others saw me they stood up and cheered her on.

Alexis got a hard enough punch to knock the girl back and straddle on top of her. I couldn’t help but remember the first time she did that to me the morning she woke me up with a favor. I shook the thought as the crowd got louder as Alexis throwing punches and strikes nonstop. I see the fire in her eyes as she hits her face repeatedly, a look I’ve never seen her wear. She cocked her fist back father but just as she was about to throw the punch, the bell rings when her fist is inches away from the girls face.