Chapter 14: SEXY NIGHT WEAR

I woke to the sweet smell of Harry I opened my eyes to see the his back,  but when he turned over he let out a  long deep breath, and let me tell you something that morning breath kills.

“Ew Harry!” I broke from his hold and rolled out of bed I picked up my phone, clothes, and towel. I jumped in the shower after plugging in my music. I laughed when one of boys’ song came on and I found myself singing to the catchy tone,

“Through the doors and past the guards just like she owned it,” I heard the bathroom door opened, I poked my head out shielding my body with the purple curtain.

“Harry!” I yelled as he casually walked in.

“Yes…” he replied starching out the simple word,

“Uh I’m kind of showering,”

“So I’ve seen you naked and in the shower before, member and plus I really have to wee,”  

“Ugh fine, but don’t flush caus- AHH!!” the water turning ice cold, “Harry!!”

“Love you too,” and with that he was out.

After the shower I stayed in my robe, since I has three job interviews I took time on my hair and makeup. I went with a natural look with a touch of mascara and light lip gloss. I straightened my hair till the ends were pin straight.

I got my clothes from the top of the basket. I’ve prepared for these interview since the day I told Harry yes, I had Eleanor look at places that hired here in London. I pulled on my khaki high waisted pants and tucked in my long sleeve button up that had a bit of a flowery pattern and threw on my red violet pumps.

I grabbed my bag and my binder that held my résumé, job records, and recommendations. I had an hour before I had to be at the first job so I walked down stairs and met Harry, Eleanor, and Lou sitting at the table. As soon as I stepped in,

“Whoa,” El said

“Look at you,” Lou added

“What’s the big occasion?” Harry finished

I blushed, “I have 3 interviews today, remember and thanks you don’t think it’s too much?” I asked

“No it’s perfect, where are you interviews?” Eleanor asked

“I have the first one at H&M for assistant manager, Fitness First gym for dance instructor or personal trainer, and then the last one is for a studio like the one back home for Cheer Coaching.” I said looking at the sheet of paper that had the time and addresses, I really wanted the H&M job, it’s good pay, close to a Starbucks, I get a 50% discount and I think cheer and fitness is just too much but I’ll try it.

“Aw can’t you just stay with me?” Harry said getting up.

“You won’t be here anyways you guys have studio time 12 to 6 and I won’t be back for a while.” I wrapped my arms around Harry’s neck as he pulled my hips close to him and we swayed side to side slowly. He leaned down and gave me a kiss that left my lips tingling.

“We’re still here, slow down on the PDA (Public Display of Affection).” Louis squeaked out.

“Oh come on Lou let them enjoy their honey moon phase.” Eleanor said pulling Louis out with her.

If this is the honey moon phase I never want to leave. I looked into Harry’s eyes and smiled. “Can I have a good luck kiss?” I said flirty

“No.” Harry said pointing his nose up, I laughed at his childish act.

“Pwease why not?” I pouted

“Cause if you get a job you’ll be away from me-,”

“But you’re always gone too and I’m always here alone,” I protested