Chapter 36: GET ME IN THE CAR!

“She likes to meet the guess before show time so she’ll be here in a moment.” A beautiful girl showed us to our rooms. I nodded and took a seat in one of the spinney chair watching the guys get prepped by Lou.

“Have you thought of a name yet?” Lou asked as she was fluffing Louis hair. I looked down at the bump hiding my feet.

“I’ve been trying to see what she likes but every time she hates it.” I look back up to see everyone’s looking at me like I’m crazy. “What?”

“Did you say you ask her… meaning he baby that’s in your stomach.” Lou turned and everyone’s attention was full on me.

“Yeah, look if I mention a bad name she doesn’t like she’ll kick my belly button.” They waited for me to continue and I adjusted my self so they had a full view.

“Mindy,” Kick, and silent gasp were heard, “Louise,” Kick, damn it she’s so picky, “Daisy,” again, I frowned as she kicked again.

“Can I try?” Lou asked and I nodded. She came closer and kneeled down to my stomach and placed her hands on the front of it. “Jessy,” she looked surprise as she felt what I feel.

“Veronica,” Niall joined in. ‘Kick’

“Perrie,” I looked at Zayn as he said the name, thankfully  got a kick that would be just awkward.

“Oh I got one, Ha-,” Harry was cut off as the one and only Ellen DeGeneres walked in with a huge smile and a funny way of walking in. Lou got up and finished the boys.

“Hi- oh wow you’re really pregnant.” She came towards me as Harry helped me up.

“Boys it’s nice to have you back on the show.” She exclaimed, “and as for you, you look like you’re glowing may I feel?” its like everyone was attached to my bump.

“Sure,” before I could say it she already had her hands on it.

“Wow, how many months are you…”

We engulfed in our conversation and jokes and then the nerves came as a guy came in and told us we need to go to the front for curtain opening.

The plan was that Harry was going to come out a while after the boys so me and him could walk out together and ell everyone on national television.

As we waited for our cue and the curtains to open, we heard laughed and the crowd and fans, it was only seconds away.

“So we all have a bit of a surprise and news to tell you all and to the fans that are watching at home, would you like to hear it?” Liam said and the crowed went wild.

“So please welcome, Harry Styles and the lovely Alexis Brooks!” Ellen announced and the view of the crowd was more than I expected, gasp, whispers, screams for Harry, and I saw all the tears.

“Well as you can see our little surprise.” Zayn said as he and Liam scooted so there was room for us.

“Wow so you are expecting congrats!” she said and motioned for the crowd to clap. “And who is the father, wow I feel like the Maury show.” I laughed and intertwined mine and Harry’s fingers and smiled up to him.

“the only person I could ever see myself with.”

“Cue the aw’s” Niall joked.

The interview was amazing, funny and over all I loved it. I answered questions that no one’s ever asked me. For example ‘what colored eyes will she have’ since I have brown and Harry’s are green. I loved the whole thing, by the time we were done Paul came in and told us there was more paparazzi than when we arrived and the fan count was ridiculous.

As we got closer to the exit you can hear the girls screaming and all. When we opened the door the baby kicked the hardest I’ve felt, I almost winced to tell you the truth. Paul made the walk way bigger than usual for my safety, as we walked through there Harry asked if it was okay if he met some fans and signed some stuff. Which I had no problem.

I stood next to Lou by the van we came in as we waited for the boys but this time it wasn’t as fun seeing them with the fans, the fans were the problem.

‘Ew she’s so fat’ im pregnant you bimbo

‘She probably made Harry do it with her’ ha ha he begged me that time.

‘Ugh she’s such an attention seeker’ I seek nothing; if I did you would have know earlier not when I’m 8 MONTHS PREGNANT!

“Hey are you okay?” Lou brushed her hand against mine and I shook out of cussing out all the teens

“Yeah I’m fine can we get in the car now?” she shook her head and I took a minute to push everything back before Harry came in and noticed my mood, pushing back the drama I started to think with my stomach making me hungry.

When Harry got in I could feel she was hungry too. “Harry?”

“Yes my love.” He said making my heart flutter

“Can we get something to ea- ow.” I felt her kick maybe I don’t know it didn’t feel like a usual kick.

“What, what is it?” The car went silent

“Nothing she’s probably just hungry.” He nodded and turned to the driver,

“take us to the nearest food drive though.” Oh god there it is again, this time I know its not her.

“You know what I think I just want to go home, sorry.” I think I just need to lie down.

It was 8 at night and the pains wee still there, I tried eating but nothing they were still there. I laid down and hoped Harry rubbing my stomach would help. I fell asleep with the humming of Harry.

“Ow!” okay that was the worst, I looked at the clock ‘1:57’ “ow,” it was coming more frequent. Harry started to shift and stir so I let him sleep and went to the kitchen for some water.

I grabbed a blue ocean glass and filled it with cold water. I went to walk to the couch for TV to take my mind off it and the biggest pain hit and boom!

The glass fell to the floor and shuddered in pieces. I stood still, not wanting to move and step on glass. I looked down and don’t remember spilling the water on my shorts and I knew.

“Alexis?” I turned slowly panting and saw Niall rubbing his eyes,

“What’s going on?” Louis and El came out. I ignored them and my heart was racing.

“HARRY!” I screamed and started to hyperventilate. Niall jumped to the broom and tried to clear up the glass as fast as he could. Harry came running out and before I could warn him, he ran in where I was and slipped on the contents of ‘water’ that was held in my stomach.

“Harry my water broke, Harry my water broke, HARRY MY WATER BROKE!” I was panicking; Eleanor came next to me while Louis and Zayn helped Harry up.

“What do we do?” Harry sounded scared and happy but scared was clearer.

“In the baby’s room, in the crib there is a bag, grab it and we need to take my truck because the car seat and all the stuff I need. Call Dr. Winston and tell him it’s time. Harry stop standing there and hurry the hell up and get me in the car!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY SUNDAY!

See you next Wednesday

And I want to give a special shout out to a reader Haley she’s absolutely amazing! Love her to death <3

-a