Chapter 35: DARCY?

We were all headed to bed and Alexis went to each of us and kissed goodnight and everyone kneeled down and told the baby goodnight. Everything felt so unreal, Alexis is pregnant and almost due, since she can’t travel for a while after the baby is born she’ll have to move here, but I don’t mind as long as the baby and Alexis are safe, healthy and alive.

After Alexis showered and just as I was about to get in I heard her talking, me thinking it’s just one of the lads or Eleanor I poked my head out but no one was there. The closet door was open and that’s where her voice was coming from. As I barely peeked I saw Alexis in her regular night shorts and sports bra. She ran her hands over the bump whilst looking at it from the side view in the mirror.

“He loves you, baby girl he loves you and he still loves me. We’re gunna get through this; we’re going to be a happy family. Do you like the name Darcy?” she asked the baby growing inside her, as she waited for a response I knew she wasn’t going to get, you could she small bumps rising on the skin making her laugh, “I guess not, how about…Lainey?” she said only to get the same reaction. 

Before she could name another name there was a knock at the door and I booked it to the bathroom. As Alexis opened the door Zayn appeared,

“Hey Lex uh is Harry around?” When he saw me from the bath room door he said we needed to talk with the guys and Liam just got a call from our publicist.

As we sat in the living room, I couldn’t take my mind off the beautiful girl down the hall holding a part of me.

“Look they want us to make a public appearance with Alexis tomorrow and they want us to do an interview on Ellen, the ELLEN SHOW!” Liam explained with Niall shouting the end.

“Look can I talk to Alexis first, she’s a part of this too and I don’t want her upset.” I said nervous as we finished the conversation walking back to the room.

When I entered the room Alexis was sitting criss cross on the bed braiding her hair to the side. She had a couple of items sprawled on the bed. As I walked in she smiled at me and then at the TV.

“What’s with you and Charlie Brown?” I smirked and crawled on the bed. As I looked at the items on the bed I laughed, “What in the world is Baby sleepy time crème?”

“Its stomach crème, I rub it on and I don’t get stretch marks and it cools the skin so the baby can relax and sleep so I can sleep.” I squeezed the lotion in my hand and gave her a nervous smile which got a nod in reply. I pressed my hands and felt the baby as I gently pressed down, I could feel hands or feet and a head maybe it could be a butt but it was pure happiness.

“Alexis, I-I have to ask you something.”

“I know Harry, Management gave me a lovely call while you were talking to the guys. I want to do this Harry, if we’re going to be together I need to accept the challenges that come with it. I’m fine for the Ellen show, I don’t go on Twitter anymore and I stay away from the social media. Plus while you were gone I already picked out my outfit for the show.” The way she giggled sent memories flooding in my mind.  

Alexis’ POV

I looked at the time and it was 12:27 midnight and my bladder was about to explode. I huffed and tried to role over on my back but I was almost tied down. I opened my eyes a bit more and saw Harry was holding not me but just the baby bump. I smiled and took in the scene till my bladder came back in my mind. I slowly got out of bed and tip toed as smoothly as I could. See when you’re pregnant if you’re awake so is the baby and if she feels me awake she’ll never get back to bed.

I looked like a turtle trying to make my way to the bath room.

“Ha ha what are you doing?” I heard Harry’s raspy voice giving me chills.

“Harry please be quiet I have to pee and if I’m not relaxed I’ll wake her up and I’ll be up all night.” I heard him laugh again and I didn’t look back I was too focused on my bladder exploding then anything. A couple seconds later I felt his warm hands around my waist and Harry gently helped me to the bath room. I almost laughed but I tried to keep calm for my sleep sake.

After I was done I opened the bathroom door to see Harry waiting for to help me back again. As soon as I laid down I was dead asleep.

I woke up early like always and made my way to the kitchen for my daily smoothie. Strawberries, bananas, oranges, nutellla, mangos and slices of mangos with milk to make it watery…I crave a lot of stuff. I turned on the kitchen radio and started cutting up fruits for today, I was still in my night shorts and sports bra when Niall came in half asleep.

“Whoa…I don’t think I’ll ever get over you being pregnant can I feel it again?” I loved when people asked but I was especially happy when Niall asked. As I went down around the counter to where he was sitting his face lit up. His cold hands roamed the hard space and made the baby kick sending him over the edge with excitement.

The rest of the guys woke up after that, right when Harry sat down at the island table Taylor Swift I knew you were Trouble came on and that was it. I turned around and pulled the cord out the outlet and groaned.

“Like really if she knew he was trouble close your damn legs and walk away but no you had to test him out to make another song, UGH!!!!” as you can see I wasn’t a fan of the girl.

I looked up from my little ramble to see the guys keeping in there laughs. “What! If she ever came near Harry so help me god we’d have a problem.” I put another piece of pineapple in my mouth. The guys were full on laughing now.

“Love you don’t pay attention to media do you?” Liam said chuckling.

“Liam not the time, uh we need to leave in 2 hours so you can have the stylist at the studio do your hair and makeup.” Harry said not as giggly as the others.

“Ew no I don’t want anybody touching my face. I’ll be ready in an hour and a half.” I went to my room with my smoothie. As I entered my closet I grabbed my phone and plugged it in the dock and let it play.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

outfitson instagram @secondchance_outfits