Chapter 16: HEADLINES

Harry’s POV

The normal cold London air hit the bare skin on my back. I tightened my hold on whatever was in my grip which was plusher than I expected. I blinked a couple of times before I opened them fully. My eyes had only the view of a blank wall. I propped up on my elbow and looked around the room that held a memory I would never forget.

I turned to look over my shoulder to see the beautiful figure that created that memory with me. I smiled at the sight of her back side in just a new underwear and bra. She had her head down and her arms laid flat on the window pane looking out at the grey overcast.

I quietly as I could got off the bed and wrapped her hands around her bare stomach. I kissed her shoulder to her neck, she turned around and seeped into my eyes. I smiled at the way her eyes showed more love than anything. Her brown eyes left mine and looked to the left of me as she ran her fingers over the skin. A sting of pain came from her touch, when I looked to her touch I saw the bite mark. I couldn’t help but smile wider remembering the roughness that played in our actions.

A frown made its way to her features as she saw the hurt she brought to me but she just didn’t know how much it turned me on. It was then when I tilted my head when I saw the start of purple on her neck. I brushed back the hair on her left side and saw the very visible love bite I given her. I ran my fingers over the imperfect circle making her give the same reaction I had.

“We all have our memory grazes,” I said cupping her face in my hand and bringing her view back to mine. I leaned down and kissed her red lips.

With our kiss connected I lead us back to the bed and laid her down slowly, hovering over her taking every little feature my eyes caught, the small mole just under her bra, the cute dimples on each side of her shoulder. The soon fading scars on her stomach, I felt over the risen lines and remembered the day she woke up.

“Why do that Harry?” she asked snapping my out of my gaze,

“Do what my forever?” I said remembering the last words she told me before we closed our eyes.

“Look back to that day, I can see it in your eyes. The way they look glisten with the memory, it hurts to know I ever hurt you.” She said looking away, she didn’t know a lot of stuff.

“Hurt me? Alexis you’re nothing but healing for me. I come home from the worst day and went I see you it’s like the day never happened. I can’t explain how much I look forward to seeing you when I wake, come home, everywhere.” She closed her eyes, “Look at me Alexis, I’m serious you have no idea how much you impact me, you have o idea what it’s like to watch your best friends happy and in love while you just stay tagged as a womanizer.” I sat at the edge of the bed now, trying to calm down before I let everything out.

“Harry stop, please.” She cooed while hugging me from behind, I felt her warm lips kiss the bare skin on my back. I turned and laid her back just like last night, raising her hands above her head. I wanted to hear her say it, the word I longed for.

“Tell me you love me,”

“I love you Harry with every bone in my body.” She said, I felt the ping in my heart and I began to kiss her again.  

It was around 1 in the afternoon and we still haven’t come out of Alexis’ room. Currently we’re laying in bed under the cover, I’m watching TV whilst running my fingers through her hair as she laid on my chest sleeping. After our heavenly make out sesh and other things, we showered and not wanting to leave each other we just laid with each other.

Alexis shifted and cuddled into the side of me, as she let out a long breath and peered up to me. I turned off the TV and wrapped my arms around her. After a while of silence the only noise breaking the quiet air was the rain hitting the window and the rumbling of our empty stomach.

“I think we should go get something to fill us.” I said kissing her nose,

“But then I have to put on clothes and I rather see you without them.” I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

“Oh come on just put on your bra and those shorts, Louis and the lads seen you in that member the day you got your tattoo, you wore something like that. We’ll make it quick just chips and water and come back up.” I said pulling on my boxers,

“No I have a better idea and we can still stay in the room.” She said pushing me to the bed. She pulled up her phone and texted whoever and placed it back down. She looked at me as I was lying in bed with my hands crossed under my head.

She started to slowly maneuver her way over me and straddle me on my stomach. Automatically I placed my hands on her hips. She leaned down and kissed my lips softly and oh so heavenly.

The way her long brown straight hair fanned over the side of our faces was like a wall between us and the world. Alexis looked in my eyes like if she looked away I would disappear, I loved the way she made me feel wanted…loved.

A knock at the door snapped us out of our moment. Alexis opened and all I could see was her bending down then shutting the door locking it after. She came back with a takeout bag with the label Pollos Micky on the front.

“Subs?” I asked sitting up,

“Yeah, Eleanor said she was on her way so I asked if she could stop and pick us up some.” She stepped on the bed then plopping down in on my lap. We opened the boxes and ate our chicken sandwiches.

Every so often she would feed me mine, I thought it was funny how we had a system going. Her phone went off, when she unlocked it it opened to Twitter, I frowned at the thought she had searched her. The first time I did it took a lot out of me, but she started to laugh and shake her head.

“What is it?” I furrowed my eyebrows and rested my neck on her shoulder.

“There’s a hash tag that’s been trending since we made it public and they’re trying to guess my name. Member how in the Best Song Ever music video you mention a name Georgia Rose well everyone’s freaking out thinking that’s my name.” She was actually smiling.

“I see they’re being supportive,” I commented about the small amount of hate she’s getting.

“Not all of them, I think I’ve only seen 10 supporters others just hate.” She said comfortable

“And you’re okay?” I asked whilst looking at her retweet and favorite tweets.

“Yeah, well it’s cruel and hurtful but I wasn’t expecting them all to be happy that their idol is taken, I have to live with it.” How the hell is she okay, “Harry I’ll be fine, now finish your sub.”

After we ate we decided to go out seeing it’s 7 at night and we haven’t left the room. Alexis wanted to go to the mall again and I wanted to get more clothes and shoes so that was a plus.

“Harry can I invite some friends?” she asked from the bathroom, she was curling her hair.

“Uh I guess, but the lads all have plans.”

“Oh I know but there’s others, is it okay?”

“I guess call Paul and give them their names so he can let them in, they’re closing the mall early so we have the building and not bothered, I’m gunna go get changed, I’ll meet you down stairs.

“Okay Hazza I’m ready let’s go the others are on their way!” I heard her run down the stairs. I stood up and grabbed my keys, but stopped when I heard her laughing.

“What?” I turned around

“Harry, we’re matching,” I looked at her outfit and looked at mine.

She was wearing her white Ramones shirt while I wore my black one, both wearing converse but mine we’re white and she had black, the only thing that was different was the color of our pants and the rings we wore. I had black pants with that my silver rings and she had washed out jeans and a double finger cross gold one.

“Can’t wait to see this in the headlines.” I joked and we were off.