Girl on Fire (Seamus Finnigan x Pryo Reader)

You were in Potions with Slughorm and you and your partner were bound to blow something up. You and Seamus were both know for blowing up anything you touched. But you both somehow made it into Advance Potion Making. Don't ask how. You were looking for a Career as an Auror. The class was making Amortenia and so far it wasn't looking pretty. By now it was supposed to be bright pink but so far it was more like a unicorn threw up in your cauldron. Suddenly you smelled smoke but your cauldron wasn't burning it was actually turning the correct color. You looked over at Seamus who seemed just as surprised as you.

"So what do you smell?" You asked him.

"Well there's some vanilla, ink, and like somethings burning or burned." He said. You were a bit confused at first because the perfume you wearing was vanilla and you loved the smell of ink and it was kinda of seeped into your clothing after you Seamus somehow put ink to close to a cauldron and it exploded with your cauldron ingredients.

"(Y/N), (Y/N)." You must of been zoned out because Seamus was trying to get your attention. "(Y/N) what do you smell?" He asked.

"Hmm like someone put to much after shave on, fresh cut grass and a burnt smell." You obviously didn't connect the dots. But Seamus did muttering he had to do something while rushing out. Being yourself you shrugged it off.

Later at Dinner Seamus was acting squirmy and totally avoiding you after dinner you had enough. You had an idea why he was avoiding you but weren't sure. You burst in the common room.

"Seamus Finnigan get your ass over here and tell what the hell is goingon with you." The whole common room turned around because you were a pretty calm person. And if you burst it was bad.

"I just can't tellyou (N/N)!" Seamus said while frowning.

"Oh don't you dare use my nickname against me Seamus. I can't take you ignoring me. Goddamn Seamus your my best friend. Maybe even more. Seamus I can't figure out my feelings for you!" You yelled. You couldn't belive what you just said. You ran into the girls dormitory Ginny following you. You ran to your bed and screamed into your pillow.

"Why. Ginny. Why did I tell him that. The whole common room was listening. I'm such an idiot!" You screamed into your pillow l.

"(Y/N) I don't know why you did that but I think you need to go and talk to Seamus. I can have Harry or Ron bring him down and you guys cam talk. Okay?"

"Alright I'll talk to him." You had no tears to wipe because you weren't one to cry. You headed down and suprise, surprise Seamus was already down there.

You walked up to him and hugged him, he instantly hugged back. "Seamus I'm so sorry for being such an idiot. I figured it out during dinner but I wasn't sure." You guys realised and he finally spoke after forever.

"(N/N) I thought I liked you before the Amortenia today but it confirmed my suspicions today and yeah I'm not so good at this." He said while rubbing the back of his head. You couldn't help but laugh.

"Seamus" You said between laughs, "Your not, oh god" You laughed "You did better than I could." You somehow got out.

Seamus laughed with you "Thank God your not just any other girl either." He said while grabbing your face and smashing his lips to yours. Your lips moved in perfect sync with his. The kiss lasted about a minute but said enough.

"Hey. Even know you were an asshole and avoiding me all day I somehow still like you. How do you do it Seamus Finnigan." You said.

He chuckled, "I guess that's just a secret for another day (Y/L/N)."