I Hate You (Harry x Reader)

Why must he like the slytherin. He has no idea, just that it probably wouldn't be a good idea to tell her. She hates his guts. She even told him. But she was so..... pretty, yeah that was the right word. She was currently laughing with her group of friends, Draco, Pansy, Blaise. But Draco was getting to close for Harry's liking.
Harry swore Draco knew about his crush on (Y/N) other wise he wouldn't be smirking at Harry as he scooted closer to her. Maybe it was her (Y/H/C) hair he liked, no it was definitely her (Y/E/C) eyes. They were so alluring.

"Mr. Potter would you like to explain why you haven't started the potion?" Snapes monoton voice cut him our of his thoughts.

"N-no." Harry answered stumbling over his words.

"That will be 10 points from Gryffindor then." Snape said walking away. While (Y/N)s little group started chuckling. She looked at him smirking. Oh crap he was in for it later.

......

"I swear Ron, Draco knows I like (Y/N)!" Harry told his best friend while walking to the Gryffindor common room.

"Well the whole school will know if you don't keep your voice down." Ronald said.

"Wait! Potter likes (Y/L/N)." Seamus questioned hearing everything behind them.

"No, no, where would you get an idea like that." Harry said trying to act like it never happened.

"Well you just said yourself." Seamus retorted.

"If you know what's best you won't tell anyone." Ron said trying to be threatening.

"Whatever, as long as I know you can't do anything." Seamus said while walking away.

"Either Malfoy or Seamus is going to tell her Ron." Harry mumbled into his hands sitting down on a near down bench.

Ron sat next to him and put a hand on his back. "That's why she'll have to hear it from you first. I mean you are a triwizard competitor, what's worse than dragons?"

"An angry girl Ron, an angry girl." Harry said standing up and walking to the common room to write (Y/N) a note for later.

.....

Harry was waiting in the spot he told (Y/N) to come. The room of requirement. But it was very close to none, if any that she was coming. But apparently miracles exist because here she was opening the door, her (Y/H/C)hair blowing from the breeze in the room.

"What do you want Potter?" (Y/N) asked walking in looking at Harry.

"I just need to tell you something (Y/N)." Harry replied.

"And you couldn't say this in a hallway or anything." She said.

"No it's more personal." He said.

"Well Just say it Potter." She said trying to hurry this up.

"I-i-i like you (Y/N)." Harry said.

"It'll.... it'll never work. I'm betrothed to Draco." She said looking at her hands. "It'll it helps I liked you once, but not anymore."

"Oh I see. You can just go." He said looking away from her. "Guess you really are a slytherin." He mumbled the last part as (Y/N) walked out. What she'll never know is that Harry loved her and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. Oops.

......

It was just after the war and still Harry liked (Y/N) even after she started dating Malfoy. He was looking for her. And so was Draco.

"(Y/N), (Y/N)!" Harry yelled running through the castle.

"Shit." He thought he heard her say. So he followed the voice.

"Malfoy get this damn thing off me." She said as Harry turned the corner. (Y/N)s leg was stuck under a piece of rubble.

"I'm trying I promise, it's just really heavy." He replied.

"Are you not a wizard?" Harry said walking up lifting the rubble if with a spell.

"Thanks Potter." (Y/N) said rubbing her leg.

"Yeah thanks. Now I have to get her to the great hall." Draco said lifting (Y/N) up bridal style and carrying her.

"I'll follow you guys. I have to go there anyways." Harry said trotting behind them.

"So..... you did it?" (Y/N) aksed looking behind Dracos shoukder. "I was busy out there with a death eater."

"Yeah.... he's gone." Harry said looking at the ground.

"Okay, chit chats over. Do you know where i take this stubborn one?" Draco asked.

"Oh yeah, over there near Neville." Harry pointed.

"Thanks." (Y/N) waved over his shoulder.

......

It was 10 years later and there everyone was on platform nine and three quarters. That's when Harry saw her. (Y/N). Harry didn't know but before everyone had left she had slipped him a note. While Harry was cleaning out his pockets he found it.

Dear Potter,

I can see your doing fine. Dracos always telling me about the ministry. I needed to let you know, I lied. That night in fourth year in the room of requirement. I did like you, but I couldn't date you. Me being in slytherin you gryffindor, my friends, your friends and my parents. I didn't stop loving you, I love Draco but I loved you first. But being married and yourself being married, we're probably with the best right now.

Your Slytherin,
(Y/N)