Do You Mind (Young! Sirius x Reader)

"Oops!" Sirius said barging into your dormitory while you changed after you thought it would be a fine idea to help the Mauraders with a prank. Which involved green slime.

"Sirius! Do you mind!?" You told him.

"Just what I wanted to see. Since you already got your shirt off, might as well take of the rest?" He said a smug smirk appearing on his face as he walked closer.

"How about..... no." You told him turning back around to put on your shirt but two hands pulled the shirt back up and threw it across the room.

"Come on.... just one kiss. You know I've been fancying you ever since third year." He said.

You turned and faced him and leaned in. Sirius closed his eyes and also leaned in. At the last second you pulled away, threw a shirt on and ran out of the dorm.

When you finally got to the Great Hall people were already eating so no one really noticed you walking in. Minus Lily who was sitting next to James across from Pete and Remus. As you sat Lily bombarded you with questions. "Where were you? I was worried? Where's Sirius?"

"I was changing shirts and Sirius is still in the common room." You told her.

"Speaking of the devil." Lily said pointing to the doors where a fuming Sirius stood.

"Um... James?" You said.

He looked up at you. "Yes (Y/N)?"

"You might want to go check on your best friend up there." You said pointing back to the fuming boy.

He looked at Sirius. "Your probably right. I'll be back, hopefully with a happier Sirius."

It wasn't very long before James came back. And Sirius wasn't much happier, but James was. "What's so funny?" You asked as he sat back next to Lily and Sirius next to Lupin.

"What you did (Y/N). I've never heard or seen a girl do that to him." James said wiping away tears.

"(Y/N) what the hell did you do?!" Lily asked somewhat amused and angry.

"You'll just have to ask your boyfriend later." You said smirking and standing up. "Well I think I'll go back to the common room."

"Alright see you later." You heard one of them say.

"Your my idol (Y/N)." You heard James say again while laughing. You sighed and rolled your eyes.

......

It was after dinner and almost everyone was back in the common room. You sat next to Lupin talking about the upcoming N.E.W.T.

"How do you think I'll do? You think I'll pass?" You aksed him.

"Oh yeah with flying colors." He said not worried.

"Good. I can't afford to not."You said sighing from relief.

"You'll do fine. Well I'm going to head up. You coming Sirius?" Remus asked looking at the boy sitting in a chair next to the fire.

"No. I'm going to stay and think about some things." He mumbled back.

"Okay. Well goodnight (Y/N) and good luck. James told me what happened."

"Thanks. But I'm just going to stay a bit longer finish some reading." You said. You picked up your book Hogwarts A History and continued reading. As you were about to finish a chapter when someone you could only guess was Sirius grabbed your book.

"Sirius. Give me back my book. I'm not playing any games with you." You hissed.

"Oh but you already have love." He whispered in my ear, which ran chills down my back.

"And how is that?" You asked straightening your back.

"By faking out on me love." He whispered once again.

"Well I can see your perfectly content Black." You said.

"Oh no I'm not. I want you as mine (Y/N)." He whispered.

"And how do you think you'll achieve that."

"By doing this." He started kissing up your neck making you close your eyes in bliss. He kept going up until he connected each other's lips together. His lips were soft but ruff. And it was magical. The rumors were true. Black could kiss. He licked your lips asking for entrance but you decided to be a tease and refused. He bit your bottom lip gently which made you gasp in suprise. That's when he made his move. His tongue explored your mouth but was cut short because of a need for air. You somehow ended up on his lap in the midst of kissing him. You both leaned forward touching foreheads.

"Changed your mind yet (Y/L/N)?" Sirius questioned.

"Maybe Black. Just maybe." You replied.

You both laughed until you heard a voice behind you speak. "Oh (Y/N) I thought you were so much stronger then this." You looked behind Sirius to see James.

"I thought I was too." You replied.

"But no one can resiste the charm of a Black." Sirius said.

"Apparently." You said. "Apparently."

"Aww, look at you two already all lovey dovey." James commented from behind again.

"Potter! Do you mind!" Sirius asked.

"Oh, right yeah I think I'll just go back upstairs and repeat everything I saw to Moony and Peter." James said walking upstairs.