Teddy Bear (Harry x Reader x Draco)

A/N: This one shot is kinda based of the song teddy bear by Melanie Martinez. Sorry it's a bit short.

*Your P.O.V*

Harry had just ran after Malfoy and I was looking for the boy who stole my heart. I had finally caught a glimpse of him.

"Harry! Stop you can't keep running after Draco." I said.

Harry turned around and spoke. "(Y/N) I know. But your blinded by the fact that your friends with him. You can't see bad in him. I think I've finally caught him and know what he's up to." He kept running. And I followed slower.

"Am not. He's blocked me out. Harry please stop." But he wasn't in front of me. I turned and heard yelling. I walked into the closet lue, and there was Harry and Draco fighting. "You both need to stop!" I yelled but no one heard me. It wasn't going to stop until I got in between them. I ran in between right when Harry said a spell.

"SECTUMSEMPRA!" He said. It felt like my body was being cut with a thousand knives. I started crying because the pain was so bad. I tried keeping my eyes open but everything went black.

*Third Person*

"Looks what you did Potter!" Draco spat.

Harry was in complete shock looking down at his girlfriend. "I-i-i didn't see her coming. I heard her voice but didn't know where she was." Draco was silently crying while holding your body. Snape came rushing in and Harry left you there.

*Draco P.O.V*

I was holding (Y/N) as hot silent tears came down my face. Potter had just left so I had to stay. Snape came in and muttered some words which must have been the counterspell because the blood was going back into her body. She was still unconscious.

"Mr. Malfoy will you please take Miss. (Y/L/N) to the hospital wing. I'll go inform (Your Head of House, unless in Slytherin). " snape said. I picked her up bridal style and she was still knocked out. I couldn't believe Potter. I even asked him the first day they started dating if he would take care of her. My best friend. But I wanted to be more, but she's dating Potter or maybe was.

I got to the hospitality wing and told Madame Pomfrey what happened. She told me to lay her on a bed and to try and get some rest.

*Your P.O.V*

It was dark until I could open my eyes. There was something warm in my right hand. I looked over and saw Dracos head laying on top of it. I gently pushed a stray hair out of the way of his face. "Wake up sleepy head."

His head jerked up and he looked at me with a smile forming on his face. "Your awake!" He hugged me. "I was so worried. You were out of it for 4 days."

We let go of each other. "4 days? What happened?" I questioned.

Draco rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "I think I'll let your boyfriend explain things." He got up I guessed to go get Harry and everyone else who was worried. Madame Pomfrey came over and checked on me. A few minutes after Harry came rushing in.

"Oh yeah gosh, (Y/N) I'm so thankful your awake." Harry said. He grabbed the side of my face and kissed me. I kissed back but it felt wrong, like I was betraying someone.

"Hi to you two." I said smirking. "So what happened?"

Harrys face turned pale. "Please don't be mad after I tell you. Well me and Draco were fighting in the bathroom. I had heard you tell us to stop but you didn't, I ended up hitting you with a spell I had found in my Potion book. It wasn't pretty in the end and I'm so sorry."

I let go of him as all the memories came rushing back. If he had heard me to stop why didn't he. "Why didn't you stop when I told you?"

"I-i-i don't know." He said.

"W-would you mind i-if we took a break in this relationship. I don't think this can work. Especially you hating my best friend." I told him trying to smile.

"I ... understand. Just remember my little (Y/H) that I always love you." Harry said kissing my forehead. I smiled up at him. He left and Draco came back in.

"So.... what happened?" He asked.

I took a deep breath. "Well me and Harry broke up. Told him I didn't think I could do this anymore."

"Finally." Draco said. "This means I can finally do this." He grabbed my face gently and kissed me. His soft lips landing on my slightly chapped on one's from being in the hospital. But it worked. There was fireworks going of. We had to stop because of lack of oxygen.

"Stay with me?" I asked.

"Always, my darling."