Professor (Harry, Ron, Neville, Draco, Twins & Oliver x Reader)

(A/N: This is during Harry's fourth year. And in this you replaced Professor Biggs. Don't hate me for that, but I needed you to have some sort of required class and Defense Against the Dark Arts is cursed so.... I haven't updated recently 1) because softball takes over my schedule and finals. 2) my cat died last night at the age of 8.)

You were a very young professor at Hogwarts, you had actually just graduated from Hogwarts your self two years ago. Dumbledore had said you should go find a career, but you showed him how passionate you were about teaching. It was drawing near to the the Yule Ball and all the students were jittery. It was all about who was going with who and who was wearing what. Since you were a teacher you were required to go. But six boys had different plans.

"No Potter, don't even think about talking to Professor (Y/L/N). You know you won't have a chance." Draco told Harry.

"And what makes you think you'll do so much better?" Harry asked.

"Well... because I'm a Malfoy. No girl can resist the charm."

"Well I think (Y/L/N) can." Said one of the Twins, who caught up to the two boys headed to your office.

"Yeah, especially when she could go with someone like us." They said together.

"Why would she go with any of you when I'm closer to her age." Oliver interrupted, joining the group.

"Because I'm richer then you." Said Malfoy.

"I'm the boy who lived. Who wouldn't date me." Harry replied.

"And were us. We're literally perfection." The Twins chorused.

"Keep dreaming." Draco said.

"All of you stop. She's obviously saying yes to me." Ron said interrupting and joining all the boys.

"That's it." The Twins said starting to sprint to your office.

"Hey! You little Weasles!" Malfoy yelled going after them. Which included all the boys trying to get to you first. You were grading tests when there was knocking at the door. You decided to ignore it. But it didn't work. It wouldn't stop.

"I'm coming slow your horses." You said setting down your quill. When you opened the door five boys stumbled in. You recognized them all. Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, the Weasley Twins, Ron Weasley, and Oliver Wood. Why are they all here?

"Professor (Y/L/N), would you accompany me to the Yule Ball?" Asked your Student Draco. With all the others waiting for your answer.

You didn't know what to do, but you started laughing. "Okay, guys this is how this works. I can't go with any of you. I'm your teacher. It would be unprofessional. And I'm already going with somebody."

They all looked confused, who were you going with? "Don't mind us asking..." Said one twin, you think George.

"Who are you going with?" Finished Fred.

You chuckled. "I'm suprised you Weasley's don't know. I know your mum does. But I'm going with Charlie."

"Wait... your going with Charlie Weasley?" Said Oliver.

"How did you even meet?" Asked Harry.

"Oh it was when I had just graduated. I had become friends with him and he asked me to come visit when I graduated and I did." You said

"Now that I think about it, I remember Charlie writing home, saying he met someone. Just didn't say her name." Ron said.

"So sorry boys, now why don't you all go to lunch." You told them. When you saw Neville standing there. "Oh what did you want Neville?"

"N-n-nothing!" He stuttered and ran off.

"Boys will be boys." You said to yourself.

"Is there at all any chance..." Draco trailed.

"No, now go before you get detention."