Yes or Yes?

This isn't great but here we go

        Growing up with your sister, you two had always been the odd ones out. Being able to do things other kids couldn't. It made you both miserable and at times just wanted to fit in. But when you both received your letters to Hogwarts, both of your life's changed for good.

...

"Harry you're a goddamn idiot if you think I'm climbing up there." You said as Harry continued to get higher up the tower.

He looked down at you and responded, "Well than I guess I'm an idiot." He smiled and continued climbing up the tower. The thing was you know you shouldn't do this, but you'd also pretty much do anything for Harry. You sighed and started to climb, hopefully catching up to Harry.

As you slowly started climbing up you looked down and realized what a big mistake this was. "Harry why are we doing this?"

"Because I have something I want to show you." He said not looking down at you, but focused on getting to the top. "I promise you it's worth it." You sighed and continued to follow Harry, as much as you didn't like to admit, you were whipped for the boy and would do anything he asked.

          Harry got to the top first and then you slowly after. He helped you up and made sure you both made it to a spot safely on top. Harry looked at and you and smiled, and you could have sworn you felt your whole heart melt, this boy owned your heart. "See y/n, it wasn't that bad..." he looked out at the view in front of you two, you weren't sure how you didn't notice before, but the land of Hogwarts was enormous and strikingly beautiful at night under the moon light. "And if I say so myself, I think the view was definitely worth it." He said looking at you. "And you known I'd never let anything bad happen to you."

And that's when you knew Harry owner your heart if you liked to admit or not.

...

It was the middle of your 6th year and to say everyone was stressed was beyond correct. Between all the worry of the dark lord and exams there was very little time to worry about anything else.

"y/n," You heard from behind you. You were back at your room with Hermione doing homework and preparing for other tests. Turning you saw Hermione standing behind you with her hands on her hips. "y/n, you've been locked up here by yourself for way to long. Do you even know what day it is?"

You scoffed. "Of course I know what day it is, who do you take me for?" You looked under all your papers at the calendar beneath them, and when you saw the date you could of sworn your entire face went pale. You didn't know how you'd forgotten you're guys birthday but you did. You looked at Hermione with a look of pure terror wondering what she had in store by forgetting your guys birthday. "Mione, I swear I thought I knew but I obviously didn't, please don't kill me, I love you and I'll do whatever you want to make this up to you."

She smiled at your words and grabbed your hand. "Good, you're coming with me then!"

"Hold on, I don't think you understand, I definitely didn't mean today, you know I have this big test coming up- ," But you were cut off.

"y/n, I know you care a lot about your studies, I mean you are a Ravenclaw for god sakes, but you need to live a little, so you're coming with me." And that was that, there really was no point in arguing with her when she was like this.

So you let Hermione drag you through the castle to the Gryffindor common room. "Hermione why are we here? If you wanted to live a little inside a common room we could have done it in mine, but whatever floats your boat I guess." You said rolling your eyes.

"y/n, if you're going to have a pissy attitude about this, I'm never doing anything nice for you again. I promise you're going to love this, now shut up and get inside." She finishes her statement right as she was pushing you inside.

When you got in you noticed it was unusually dark but as soon as Hermione closed the door, lights were on and you heard a loud "SURPRISE!" You placed your hands over your mouth and couldn't believe what you saw in front of you. All of your friends where there and then there was Harry standing their in the middle waving and smiling. You laughed and started to move towards your friends.

       Harry moved towards you and you smiled at him. "Hey y/n." He said sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head.

"Hey Harry."

"So um, there was something I wanted to tell." He said grabbing both of your hands in his. When he did this, you could feel your stomach doing flips

"And what may that be Potter." You smiled.

"Well y/n, we've been friends forever, and..." He looked down as a blush started to appear across his cheeks. "I've wanted to tell you this for a while, but I want us to be more than friends. I mean if you're okay with that, and you I know you-,"

         But before he could continue you cut him off with a kiss. You giggled as he smiled through the kiss. As you broke the kiss you looked up at Harry. "Of course I would Harry, I wouldn't want it any other way."

        He sighed in relief, "You made that so much easier than I was planning, thank you for that." You smiled at him.

"Any time Potter, and did you really think I would have said no?"

       He chuckled. "I was hoping not, I was going to have make sure you said yes by only letting you pick yes."

"Oh Harry, you weren't giving up easy were you?"

"For you, never." And he leaned down to kiss you again.