Short Authors Note (Maybe)

Hey, I would really love if you guys requested! It can be anything. You can request a song and a charcter and I can attempt to do that or just give me a scenario and a charcter. I really don't mind. I'll take anything. Damn, I sound like a desperate bitch.

SHORT RANT: If you're a twenty one pilots fan you probably now what happened at the reading festival. Of you don't, during the festival while tyler was doing car radio and trying to get to his platform in the middle of the crowd he had to crowd surf. And they were with a very rowdy crowd josh had already had to stop his drum set in the middle of ride when he's in the crowd because it was unstable, but while tyler did that I don't want to say attacked, but his shoes and ski mask were stolen and his shirt ripped. No one deserves that, whether your famous or not. I feel as if we sometimes have to remember artists and other celebrity's are people too and deserve the same respect as you. But when tyler finally got to his spot, to me he looked scared, I would be too after going through that, he was also dropped. They have done this in previous shows and have never had a problem, but the crowd wasn't all clique members, if tyler or josh don't go into the crowd the next couple of shows or the rest of the tour I don't blame them. Just remember to respect people, even if their famous. They have lives to.

 They have lives to