No Means No(Ron x Reader)

"I told you already Weasley no!" You said while walking away from Ron.

"Come on (Y/L/N), just one drink." He said.

"Do you not understand the word No! And I already have a date to the Yule Ball thank you very much!" You said walking away back to the (Y/H/H) common room. Why is that when you say no, you mean no! And you really did have a date already.

"Hey (Y/N), Ron again?" (Y/F/N) asked.

"Yes, he doesn't know when to stop. Maybe if he had asked like a gentlemen and not just expected me to go., luke he owns me. " You said frustrated while she rubbed your back.

"Okay, don't get mad at me. But do you like Ron? I know you, and I know you wouldn't get this frustrated just for any guy. "

"Yeah." You mumbled under your breath. "I should probably go talk to him. I'll send him an owl asking him to meet me in the courtyard." You stood up and went to go get some parchment and ink and wrote a note to Ron.

Ron,
Meet in the courtyard after dinner
I would love to talk to you.
From ,
Someone to proud to admit they
were wrong.

You put in a envelope and went up to the owlery just thinking. When you got up there of all people you run into it has to be him.

"Oh, hey (Y/N)." Ron said gloomily.

"No attempts to ask me out, I was really thinking about saying yes Weasley." You said walking towards Ron.

Rons whole face lit up. "Really, I-i mean you don't have to if you don't want to. But would you like to go to the ball?" He said running the back of his neck.

"Guess I don't need this." You said tossing your note and walking up to Ron and smashing your lips together. Ron was suprised to say the least, but he kissed back happily. You guys released for air. "Pick me up in the (Y/H/H) common room at 7:30 Saturday night." You said walking off with a smirk on your face.

.......

You were waiting in the common room pacing worrying Ron wouldn't show up. You were wearing a black and white dress the top was black with spaghetti straps and had flowers on the back and was belly button length while the rest was white flowers material. Your hair was curled and you were wearinga light layer of makeup with black heels/flats.

"Oh my gosh (Y/N)! You look amazing! Where's Ron? I thought he was supposed to be here like five minutes ago?" Your friend asked walking down the stairs

"I did to, is he not coming! Please, please I need him to come, I broke it off with a durmstrang to go with him." You said worried. "I swear if he doesn't show up in the next two minutes I'm going to fucking kill him."

"Well I guess it's a good thing he showed up then. " Said a voice behind you. You turned and there was Ron. You went to hug him.

"Took you long enough then." You said while releasing him.

He held you at arms length. "You look amazing (Y/N)! You really don't deserve to be going with me. I mean do you see what I'm wearing and you look fabulous."

"Shh. Ron calm down, you can make it up by dancing with me." You said grabbing his hand and walked down to the great hall to meet Harry.

"Holy crap. Ron you really did get the girl didn't you." Said Harry looking at you and Ron walking down the steps.

That's when the Twins showed up. "Ron how-" started Fred or George you weren't sure.

"Get her-"

"To come with you." They finished together.

"I guess he just worked a little bit of magic." You replied.

"Ron did-" started one.

"Give her-"

"Love Potion?" They said in unison.

You laughed while Rons checks turned red. "No I didn't she chose to come with me." He said. "Now if you don't mind we would like to go into the Great hall." You walked away laughing at Ron and his brothers. When you walked in people were whispering about you two.

"Is that really (Y/N) (Y/L/N), with Ron Weasley?"

"I think it is?"

"That's one couple of thought I'd never see."

"Ignore them Ron. I'm here with you now let's go dance The Wierd Sisters are starting." The rest of the night you and Ron didn't have a care in the world, people could talk bit it didn't matter.

The last song Magic Works was playing and Ron was actually a pretty good slow dancer. "You know Ron, I'm very happy I came with you. I didn't want to admit this because I told myself I didn't, but I do Ron, I do like you Ron." You said staring up at him.

"Great, I was worried you just came with me out of pity." He said relived.

"Why would I do that, your actually not that bad." It was probably one night you were never going to forget.

At the end of the song Ron brought you close to him and kissed you. It was soft and slow just amazing. It sounds cliche but your leg did do that little pop. With the snow falling and the music this night was going to be with you forever.

A/N: I'm feeling cliche save me. I can't believe I just wrote that. But I guess it works for an update. Definitely not my best.