Dead Girl Walking (Draco x Reader)

You leaned against the cool stone wall in the dungeon thinking about what you just did. Publicly humiliating Pansy, probably not one of your best ideas. Why we're you even friends with her in the first place? Oh... right, because she has a huge pull on the slytherin population of Hogwarts.

              Pansy wasn't going to give you any mercy once she finds you. So what is there to do? You can't just change schools in the middle of the school year. But what if they knew what happened there to. Changing names wouldn't work, your family was known to well.

             You walked into the common room and didn't see anyone. You sighed and walked over to the fire place, but stopped when you saw someone sitting on the couch. Draco to be exact.

Wait!

            Pansy was already going to kill you, why not make it worth while. You continued walking over and saw him reading. You sat next to him and he looked up.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing back? I thought you were with Pansy?" He asked confusion written on his face.

          You looked at him and smirked. "I was, but she's a little angry. And there's something else I want to do."

"That's a very vague request." He replied.

"There's things I want to do and there's things I want to forget and I need your help for both." You stated quietly but with a slight dominace in your voice.

          He smirked with a playful look in his eyes. "I think I can help with that." He leaned towards you forcing you to lay back on the couch. You both closed your eyes and he gently kissed you. You deepened the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck. You didn't want this easy, especially if you weren't going to survive Monday. You released the kiss and looked up at him.

"Anyone in your dorm?" You asked breathlessly.

"No." He answered.

              You giggled. "Let's continue up there." You slid out from underneath him and grabbed his hand pulling him up the dormitory stairs. He took charge showing you to his room and hastily opened the door. He pushed you against the nearest wall pressing a kiss against your lips. You smiled into the kiss running your hands through his hair.

            He released the kiss quickly shutting the door and attaching his lips to yours once again. He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around him not breaking the kiss. He layed you gently on the bed and proceeded to take your shirt off. You smirked, Pansy was going to hate this.

A/N: I know this is short but I'm just trying to get back in the swing of thingsLife's been crazy lately. But I'm going to start a contest to look for a second author if that sounds okay. Would you guys mind maybe requesting something in the comments. Just leave a character and a prompt. Thanks! Let me know what you think of the second author.