Potter! (Draco x Fem! Potter Reader)

You were currently in a Quidditch match against Slytherin and they were ahead. You being seeker, since in your first year McGonagall saw you on a broom and your Father James Potter was a prodigy in Quidditch, and was currently the last hope. Oliver was gone and Angelina needed to find a replacement seeker which happened to be Ron who was blocking nothing and there was constant shouts of 'Weasley is our King' from the Slytherins.

"(Y/N)!" Angelina shouted. "We need you paying attention, you need to CATCH THAT SNITCH!"

"Okay, okay." You said pushing up your rounded glasses, which kept falling off your nose. Then you spotted it a flick of gold pass by you. The snitch was headed down and so were you.

"Potters spotted the snitch and is headed straight for it!" Lee Jordan yelled. "Those nasty Slytherins will finally get-"

"Mr. Jordan!" McGonagall interrupted.

"Sorry professor."

     You almost had the snitch it was in your reach. But a certain blonde slytherin boy had found the snitch to. You both were so close but it was looking as if Draco was getting closer. Sadly he caught it and Angelina was not going to be happy with you to say the least.

"MALFOY HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH, and has won those game for those two-faced sly-"

"JORDAN!"

"Sorry Professor just saying the truth." You guys had landed on the pitch which Malfoy had started his taunting.

"So Potter you still spot the snitch first and lose. What a shame actually thought Gryffindor had a chance this year. Even after Umbridge still let you guys play." He said.

"You only won because you bought your way into this team. If you didn't have your broom we would of beat you." You stated.

Fred walked up and helped you. "At least the rest of our team was actually working and-"

"Not waiting for our seeker to catch the snitch!" George finished.

"You have no right to speak you filthy little blood traitor!" Malfoy said.

"Say that again Malfoy see what happens!" You said. "Don't ever talk to my friends like that!"

"Oh, the blood traitors didn't know you guys were friends." He said.

"That's it." You were walking closer to Malfoy ready to punch him.

"Better back away Potter." He said trying to walk back but couldn't with all the people. That's when you got close enough to punch him. Which you did square in the face. You brought your hand back and already saw the blood pouring. "You filthy half-blood your almost as bad as that Mudblood friend of yours Granger!" That's when Fred and George had has enough.

"You don't speak about people in our house like that Malfoy." Fred said.

"You have no right." Said George.

    George then punched him and Fred after that. That's when the professors decided to walk up.

"What's going on here Potter?" McGonagall asked.

"Well...." You started.

"It was them! Professor, the Weasel twins and Potter! They did this." Malfoy said stating everything was yours amid the Weasley Twins fault. When he started it.

"Professor if I may have input." You asked. She nodded. "Well this all started because Malfoy had called the Weasley's blood traitors and Hermione a Mudblood and I was just defending my friends honor. The Twins had stepped in when I was called me a filthy half-blood."