Just One Minute Alone (Oliver x Reader)

A/N: Your on the same year as Oliver just thought you liked to know.

You swear you never had a moment alone with Oliver. You guys were either in class or stuck at Quidditch Practice together. To add your classmates, friends, and Quidditch team was always around either asking Oliver questions or questions for you to ask Oliver later and there was never a later. Your relationship was a mess.

"Oliver, " You groaned, "I need a break. Preferably with you, please."

"I know, I know it's just with the Slytherin match coming up. It's just ugh I don't even know anymore....." He trailed off. You robbed his back sympathetically.

"Why don't we'r just have a short Quidditch Practice tomorrow and then we can hang out together. No teammates, no classmates, no friends just you and me. Because being surrounded by people every minute of everyday." You said.

"You know we can't (Y/N) this match is to important-" He Was Cut Off by you leaving. "No (Y/N) I didn't."

"No Wood if you can't even have a shorter Quidditch Practice so we could have some time together I'm not sure this will work." You told him. "Oliver I think we need a break." You said and walked up to the girls dormitory and got ready for bed. But for some reason you couldn't get your self to sleep, so you went to the common room. When you got there you saw a sight you didn't think you'd see.

"Already Oliver, I guess now I see it wasn't that important to you, if your already over here snogging Angelina." You said interrupting there snogging session. Oliver turned to you so did Angelina but she had the rudest smirk on her face.

"(Y/N) I -" Oliver tried.

"No I can see you obviously like Angelina better. See you tomorrow. "You said.

The next morning you went to breakfast and sat with the twins. They may be two years younger but we're still your friends. "(N/N) why aren't you sitting with Oliver. Not that we don't mind, it's just the whole house is kinda wondering." Said George.

"Well for two's information I at first asked Oliver if we could end practice early today to just spend some time together just him and me. He said there was no way with the Quidditch match coming up. I told him we need a break and I come back down to the common room to see HIM SNOGGING WITH ANGELINA JOHNSON!"You may have said the last bit to loud because the whole hall was looking at you.

"No if you two would excuse me I have to go get my bag from the Common room. See you two at lunch." You said. The Twins were a little worried about your outburst but the best part was Angelina was beet red after. Oliver still sad you left him.

The rest of the day was fine, but when it got to practice Oliver was a mess. He was missing every quaffle.

Harry came over to you and said "(Y/N) what did you do to him. I know you broke up but you need to fix this week have a game tomorrow."

"Your right let me talk to him." Since you were co-captain you told the team to take a small break. You went to Oliver and asked, "What's wrong?"

"To tell the truth I've been a mess since we broke up. And when I was snogging Angelina it didn't feel right. I really miss you. I'll do anything to have you back." He said.

"I'll tell you what end practice we're in good shape for tomorrow. We need talk about our relationship. Please Oliver." You reasoned.

"Okay your right. EVERYONE WE'RE DONE FOR THE NIGHT! BUT I SWEAR IF WE LOSE TO SLYTHERIN YOU'LL MAKE ME REGRET MY CHOICE!" He yelled. You two flew back down and the Twins came to you.

"I thought you were just going to tell him to shape up not end practice early?" Fred said.

"Not that were complaining. Our arms hurt." Replied George.

"But what did you do! " they said together.

"Guess you'll just have to find out another time." You said. Everything was fine until a very annoyed Angelina called your name.

"(Y/L/N)! What did you do. I thought you broke up with Oliver! But now he says your dating! What did you do!" She said.

"You would like to know, wouldn't you." You said while walking away.

You and Oliver stayed on the pitch while the rest of the team left. "You know Oliver I don't think we need to talk I just need to get over your love of Quidditch." You told him.

"HaHa, but seriously your right we do need time for ourselves. This is nice with no one else around. " He replied.

He turned towards you and cupped your face and kissed you softly. The kiss was short but it was enough to prove he still loved you.

"I think I love you Oliver Wood. With Quidditch and all." You said.

"I love you to (Y/N) (Y/L/N) Stubbornness and all." He replied chuckling.

"Oi! I'm not that stubborn." You said. "Maybe just a little okay I am but really." You laughed and kissed him. Maybe your relationship would last.