My Mind Off You (Dean Thomas x Reader)

*Third Person*

You are (Y/N) Diggory, you are a Gryffindor in 6th year same as Harry Potter. Your brother Cedric had died two years ago. You're close friends with Dean and Seamus. All three of you were heading to the Quidditch pitch for tryouts. All of you going for chaser, which is hard if one makes it and another doesn't.

"Think you'll make it Diggory." Seamus said.

(Y/N) looked towards the short Irish man. "I hope so shorty." Seamus cringed at his nickname from you.

"Oi. It's not my fault I'm short. It's my genes." He defended.

"Or it could be blowing things up has stunted your growth." (Y/N) said smirking.

"Okay stop it you two." Dean said chuckling. "We're almost to the pitch.

"Say Dean are you still dating that Weasley girl?" (Y/N) questioned.

Dean looked towards her. "Ginny, yeah but things haven't been going so well I think we're going to have to break up." Hearing him say that made (Y/N)'s stomach do back flips. Everyone saw her and Dean liked each other but they were both two stubborn to admit it. Even Dean knew, that was why he was dating Ginny, to keep his mind of (Y/N). He couldn't help himself.

"Dean! Dean anyone on upstairs?" (Y/N) questioned.

"Sorry just thinking." He said.

"What you thinking about." Seamus said smirking knowing perfectly well what he was thinking about.

"Just try outs." He tried covering himself.

"Well you can stop thinking we're here." She said.

Tryouts were okay but only one from there little trio made it. It was (Y/N). Of course Seamus was mad, because Seamus thinks Seamus is good at everything. Seamus wouldn't talk to (Y/N) and she was done being ignored. Dean didn't really care, he had only tried out because you were.

"Seamus Finnigan are you going to ignore me the rest of the year?!" (Y/N) said angry that one her best friends was acting like this. "Dean would you mind helping." She asked, but Dean wasn't with them. He was in a corner of the room making out of Ginny. "You're being irrational Seamus just talk to me."

"Your right. I should talk to you. I need to get over myself." Seamus said.

"Took you long enough you big idiot." She said punching him slightly in the arm. "Are you going to watch me in the game tomorrow?"

"Of course I wouldn't miss it. The only thing you have to worry about Is Dean making it." He said gesturing to the corner.

"Your right. Please excuse me while I have to go and vomit. I'll see you tomorrow at breakfast. Probably without
Dean." She told Seamus.

"Night (N/N)." Seamus said as you walked uo the stairs. When you got up stairs you put on your gryffindor pj's which were yellow shorts with scarlet trimming and a razor back tank top with the guy crest on it, which was scarlet. You said Goodnight to Hermione and went to sleep.

Hermione walked over to (Y/N)s bed and gently woke her up. "(Y/N), (Y/N) come on it's the first game of the season. Your playing Ravenclaw.(A/N: Don't quote me on this I don't have my book with me and if it's incorrect just tell me in the comments). "

"Just five more minutes, please." You begged.

"Can't do Harry wants everyone down for breakfast in ten minutes." She said.

"Fine." You said dragging yourself out of bed. You grabbed your scarlet Quidditch sweater with two yellow lines on the sleeves, with white pants and brown boots. You'd put everything else on down in the changing rooms by the field. (Y/N) walked to the great hall and sat next to Seamus who had already grabbed (Y/F/B/F) and some pumpkin juice.

"Thanks Seamus. I'm totally nervous for today. What if I completely miss the goal." You said.

Seamus looked at you like you were stupid. "Do you really think Harry would put you on the team of you couldn't make a goal."

You sighed. "Your right in going to do fine." You ate some of the food then stood up to leave with the rest of the team. "Thank you Seamus." You kissed his cheek and headed to the pitch.

*Time Skip to Match*

You were flying through the air your (H/C) in a ponytail flying behind you. Ginny threw the quaffle to you and you scored on the ravenclaw keeper. It was a bit cold so you were shivering. You were thinking of which hoop to throw it threw next which caused you to bite your lip and not pay attention. Then you had felt a large pain near your head and you lost control of your broo. And started falling. You expected to meet the hard ground but didn't. Instead you had landed on some pillows and fainted.

*Time Skip 3 Days*

You woke up with Dean on your left holding your hand and Seamus asleep on your right. "Hey guys."

Seamus jerked awake and Dean looked at you with a smile. "Oh thank god, (Y/N) we were so worried. I finally realized something but you'll have to wait for that." Dean said.

"Look the knuckle heads finally awake." Seamus said.

"So what happened?" You asked.

"Well you were on your broom a little zoned out when a bludger came your way. It had hit your shoulder and you lost control of your broom and fell of." Dean said.

"Then Dean muttered some spell that put pillows on the ground which saved you from dying and a nasty broken arm. They had me and Dean bring you up here and we've been her every minute we could." Seamus finished. You blushed at the thought of Dean saving you.

"Thanks you to. Now Seamus do you mind me talking to Dean. I having something to tell him I believe he had some to tell me to." (Y/N) said.

"Sure as long as you guys admit your undying love for each other already it's getting unbearable to stand." He said walking out.

"You wanna go first." You aksed Dean.

"No how 'bout you." He said.

"No I insist."

"I really think you should."

"Same time?"

"On three, one, two, three. I love you."

"I love you." At that time (Y/N) grabbed Deans face and smashed there lips together. They were moving in sync and it just felt right. Then you guys had to let go because of oxygen. Dean had his hands on your cheeks and your arms were around his neck with your foreheads connecting. There was whoops and hollers coming from the front of your bed. Apparently they chose the time to come while you guys admitted your undying love or whatever.

"Do you promise me forever Dean Thomas?"

"Forever, (Y/N) Diggory."